E3S Web Conf.
Volume 351, 202210th International Conference on Innovation, Modern Applied Science & Environmental Studies (ICIES’2022)
|Number of page(s)||4|
|Published online||24 May 2022|
- S. Ahsain, M. Ait Kbir, Data Mining and Machine Learning Techniques Applied to Digital Marketing Domain Needs, in Proceedings of the Third International Conference on Smart City Applications SCA, Innovations in Smart Cities Applications 4 (2021) [Google Scholar]
- C.O. Sakar, S.O. Polat, M. Katircioglu, Y. Kastro, Real-time prediction of online shoppers ’ purchasing intention using multilayer perceptron and LSTM recurrent neural net-works, in Neural Computing and Applications, 31, 6893 (2019) [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- I.-Y. Song, K.-Y. Whang, T. Korea, Database Design for Real-World E-Commerce Systems, in TCDE of the IEEE Computer Society 23, 1 (2000) [Google Scholar]
- K. Baati, M. Mohsil, Real-Time Prediction of Online Shoppers ’ Purchasing Intention Using Random Forest, in IFIP 583, 43 (2020) [Google Scholar]
- PyCaret. In: PyCaret. https://pycaret.org/, accessed 15 July 2021 [Google Scholar]
- Creating the Whole Machine Learning Pipeline with PyCaret (https://www.datasource.ai/en/data-science-articles/creating-the-whole-machine-learning-pipeline-with-pycaret) accessed 15 July 2021 [Google Scholar]
- Light GBM (Light Gradient Boosting Machine). In: Geeks for Geeks (https://www.geeksforgeeks.org/lightgbm-light-gradient-boosting-machine/, accessed 15 July 2021 [Google Scholar]
- Gradient Boosting Classifiers in Python with Scikit- Learn (https://stackabuse.com/gradient-boosting-classifiers-in-python-with-scikit-learn), accessed 15 July 2021 [Google Scholar]
- Understanding Random Forest (https://towardsdatascience.com/understanding-random-forest-583-81-e0602d2), accessed 15 Jul 2021 [Google Scholar]
- L. Breiman, Random forests, in Machine learning no 1, 45, 5 (2001) [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- M. Mud, R. Iswari, M. Ahsan Prediction of Online Shopper’s Purchasing Intention Using Binary Logistic Regression, Decision Tree, and Random Forest, in AIAI no. 583, 43 (2020) [Google Scholar]
Current usage metrics show cumulative count of Article Views (full-text article views including HTML views, PDF and ePub downloads, according to the available data) and Abstracts Views on Vision4Press platform.
Data correspond to usage on the plateform after 2015. The current usage metrics is available 48-96 hours after online publication and is updated daily on week days.
Initial download of the metrics may take a while.