E3S Web Conf.
Volume 351, 202210th International Conference on Innovation, Modern Applied Science & Environmental Studies (ICIES’2022)
|Number of page(s)||5|
|Published online||24 May 2022|
- R.G. Gallager, Low-density parity check codes, IRE Transaction Info. Theory, vol. IT-8, pp. 21–28, Jan. (1962) [Google Scholar]
- IEEE P802.3an, 10GBASE-T task force, http://www.ieee802.org/3/an [Google Scholar]
- T.T.S.I. digital video broadcasting (DVB) second generation framing structure for broadband satellite applications, http://www.dvb.org [Google Scholar]
- D.J.C. MacKay, Good error-correcting codes based on very sparse matrices, IEEE Transactions on Information Theory, vol.45, pp. 399–431, Mar.(1999) [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- Y. Kou, S. Lin, and M. Fossorier, Low density parity check codes based on finite geometries: A rediscovery and more, IEEE Trans. Inform. Theory, vol. 47, pp. 2711–2736, Nov. (2001) [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- F. Guo and L. Hanzo, Reliability ratio based Weighted Bit-flipping decoding for LDPC codes, IEEE Communications Letters, vol. 40, pp. 1356–1358, Oct. (2004) [Google Scholar]
- E.H. Lu, T.C. Chen and P.Y. Lu, Theoretic approach to BP-based WBF decoding algorithm of LDPC codes, Proc. 2013 IEEE Int. Symp. On Wireless and Pervasive Computing (ISWPC), (2013) [Google Scholar]
- Q. Zhu and L. Wu, Weighted-bit-flipping-based sequential scheduling decoding algorithms for LDPC codes, Math. Prob. Eng., 2013, Article ID 371206. (2013) [Google Scholar]
- E.O. Torshizi, H. Sharifi, M. Seyrafi, A new hybrid decoding algorithm for LDPC codes based on the improved variable multi weighted bit-flipping and BP algorithms, 21st Iranian Conference on Electrical Engineering, pp. 1–6. (2013) [Google Scholar]
- H.D. Tiwari and K.Y. Lee, Hybrid weighted bit-flipping low density parity check decoding, Digital Signal Processing Journal (Elsevier), 28(1), 82–92. (2014) [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- T.C.Y. Chang, P.H. Wang and Y.T. Su, Multi-Stage Bit-Flipping Decoding Algorithms for LDPC Codes, IEEE Communications Letters, vol. 23, no. 9, Sept. (2019) [PubMed] [Google Scholar]
- C. Aqil, I. Akharraz and Az. Ahaitouf, A New Reliability Ratio Weighted Bit Flipping Algorithm for Decoding LDPC Codes, Wireless Communications and Mobile Computing, Volume 2021, Article ID 6698602, https://doi.org/10.1155/2021/6698602 [Google Scholar]
Current usage metrics show cumulative count of Article Views (full-text article views including HTML views, PDF and ePub downloads, according to the available data) and Abstracts Views on Vision4Press platform.
Data correspond to usage on the plateform after 2015. The current usage metrics is available 48-96 hours after online publication and is updated daily on week days.
Initial download of the metrics may take a while.