E3S Web Conf.
Volume 351, 202210th International Conference on Innovation, Modern Applied Science & Environmental Studies (ICIES’2022)
|Number of page(s)||8|
|Published online||24 May 2022|
- Y. Niu, Y. Li, D. Jin, L. Su, and A.V Vasilakos, A Survey of Millimeter Wave (mmWave) Communications for 5G: Opportunities and Challenges, pp. 1–17. [Google Scholar]
- Nazem A., and Khalid S., Mobile Phone Antenna Design, Master Thesis, Department of Applied Signal Processing [Google Scholar]
- Constantine A. Balanis, Antenna Theory Analysis and Design, Modern antenna hand book, Published by John Wiley and Sons, Inc., Hoboken, New Jersey, 2016 [Google Scholar]
- Tomah, N., Fadhel, A., Mohammed Ali. F PIFA Antenna Design for 5G Wireless Applica-tion , published in Journal of Xi'an Shiyou University, Natural Science Edition, VOLUME 15, ISSUE 3, 2019. ISSN No: 1673-064 [Google Scholar]
- Saad Wasmi L., Kaydar, M.Q. and Bareq, M.A., Design and Simulation DualBand PIFA Antenna for GSM Systems, 9th International Multi Conference on Systems, 2012. [Google Scholar]
- W. Ahmad, A. Ali and W.T. Khan, Small form factor PIFA antenna design at 28 GHz for 5G applications, 2016 IEEE International Symposium on Antennas and Propagation (APSURSI), 2016, pp. 1747–1748, doi: 10.1109/APS.2016.7696580. [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- Srivastava, R. Tiwari, K.T. Yadav CHT and K. Venkateswaran, Quadrifilar Helix Antenna for 28 GHz Band Application, 2020 Second International Conference on Inventive Research in Computing Applications (ICIRCA), 2020, pp. 858–861, doi: 10.1109/ICIRCA48905.2020.9183228. [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- H.M.R. Nurul, Z. Mansor and M.K.A. Rahim, Planar inverted-f antenna (PIFA) design for millimeter wave application, 2017 International Conference on Engineering Technology and Technopreneurship (ICE2T), 2017, pp. 1–5, doi: 10.1109/ICE2T.2017.8215980. [Google Scholar]
- A. Mondir, L. Setti.: PIFA Antenna for future mobile 5G. SCA '18: Proceedings of the 3rd International Conference on Smart City Applications October 2018 Article No.: 31 Pages 1–5 https://doi.org/10.1145/3286606.3286808 [Google Scholar]
- ANSYS HFSS software. http://www.ansoft.com/products/hf/hfss/. [Google Scholar]
- CST Studio Suite, “CST Microwave Studio," 2008. http://www.cst.com. [Google Scholar]
- https://www.originlab.com. [Google Scholar]
- Nayak S., Patgiri, R. (2021) 6G Communication Technology: A Vision on Intelligent Healthcare. In: Patgiri, R., Biswas, A., Roy, P. (eds) Health Informatics: A Computational Perspective in Healthcare. Studies in Computational Intelligence, vol 932. Springer, Singapore. [Google Scholar]
Current usage metrics show cumulative count of Article Views (full-text article views including HTML views, PDF and ePub downloads, according to the available data) and Abstracts Views on Vision4Press platform.
Data correspond to usage on the plateform after 2015. The current usage metrics is available 48-96 hours after online publication and is updated daily on week days.
Initial download of the metrics may take a while.