E3S Web Conf.
Volume 351, 202210th International Conference on Innovation, Modern Applied Science & Environmental Studies (ICIES’2022)
|Number of page(s)||4|
|Published online||24 May 2022|
- J. Zheng and A. Jamalipour: Wireless sensor networks: a networking perspective. John Wiley & Sons, (2009). [Google Scholar]
- Y. Chen, Y. Ge, Y. Wang, et Z. Zeng : An improved three-factor user authentication and key agreement scheme for wireless medical sensor networks. IEEE Access(7), 85440–85451(2019). [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- A. Yazici, M. Koyuncu, S.A. Sert, et T. Yilmaz. :A fusion-based framework for wireless multimedia sensor networks in surveillance applications. IEEE Access, vol(7), 88418–88434(2019). [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- S.A. Nandhini, R. Hemalatha, S. Radha, et K. Indumathi. Web enabled plant disease detection system for agricultural applications using WMSN. Wireless Personal Communications 102(2), 725–740 (2018). [Google Scholar]
- I.F. Akyildiz, T. Melodia, and K.R. Chowdhury. Wireless Multimedia Sensor Networks: Applications and Testbeds. Proc. IEEE 96 (10), 1588–1605(Oct. 2008). [Google Scholar]
- W.R. Heinzelman, A. Chandrakasan, and H. Balakrishna: Energy-efficient communication protocol for wireless microsensor networks. in Proceedings of the 33rd Annual Hawaii International Conference on System Sciences 2(10), 2000. [Google Scholar]
- Oliveira, E.F., Bianchi, A.G.C., Martins-Filho, L. de S., Machado, R.F. Granulometric analysis based on the energy of Wavelet Transform coefficients. Rem: Revista Escola de Minas.; 63; 347–354(2010). [Google Scholar]
Current usage metrics show cumulative count of Article Views (full-text article views including HTML views, PDF and ePub downloads, according to the available data) and Abstracts Views on Vision4Press platform.
Data correspond to usage on the plateform after 2015. The current usage metrics is available 48-96 hours after online publication and is updated daily on week days.
Initial download of the metrics may take a while.