E3S Web Conf.
Volume 352, 20227th International Conference on Energy Science and Applied Technology (ESAT 2022)
|Number of page(s)||4|
|Section||Fossil Energy & Geological Engineering|
|Published online||27 June 2022|
- Y. Cui, F. Zheng, Y. Liu, Effects of hydrological conditions on soil erosion and nutrient loss on purple soil slopes, Science of Soil and Water Conservation, 7(2009)1–7. [Google Scholar]
- Z. Liu, M. Shao, Vertical variability of soil moisture and total nitrogen in a small watershed on the Loess Plateau, Transactions of the Chinese Society of Agricultural Engineering, 26(2010)71–77. [Google Scholar]
- H. Jia, A. Lei, J. Lei, The influence of hydrological characteristics on the loss of nitrate nitrogen in purple soil area, Acta Scientiae Circumstantiae, 26(2006) 1658–1664. [Google Scholar]
- Y. Peng, Z. Li, Li Peng, Nitrogen loss characteristics of slope runoff in Yugugou small watershed of Danjiang River under simulated rainfall conditions, Journal of Soil and Water Conservation, 26(2012)1–5. [Google Scholar]
- Li Hengpeng, Jin Yang, Li Yan. 2008. Comparison of nitrogen loss between farmland surface runoff and soil flow under simulated rainfall conditions [J]. Journal of Soil and Water Conservation, 22(2): 6–10. [Google Scholar]
- H. Zheng, J. Zuo, T. Xi, X. Nie, L. Wang, Z. Liu. Nitrogen output flux and form composition of red soil slope land, Acta Pedologica Sinica, 55(2018)1168–1178. [Google Scholar]
- H. Jia, M. Ye, J. Lei. Characteristics of phosphorus loss in soils in purple soil area and its environmental effects, Yangtze River, 40(2009)59–61. [Google Scholar]
- X. Lv, L. Kang, Z. Zuo, Slope runoff characteristics under different vegetation in Lüergou Watershed on the Loess Plateau, Acta Eco-Environmental Sciences, 24(2015)1113–1117. [Google Scholar]
Current usage metrics show cumulative count of Article Views (full-text article views including HTML views, PDF and ePub downloads, according to the available data) and Abstracts Views on Vision4Press platform.
Data correspond to usage on the plateform after 2015. The current usage metrics is available 48-96 hours after online publication and is updated daily on week days.
Initial download of the metrics may take a while.