E3S Web Conf.
Volume 352, 20227th International Conference on Energy Science and Applied Technology (ESAT 2022)
|Number of page(s)||5|
|Section||Fossil Energy & Geological Engineering|
|Published online||27 June 2022|
- Liu Chang. Analysis of production characteristics and technical countermeasures of gas wells in Shenmu gas field [D]. Xi'an Shiyou University, 2018. [Google Scholar]
- Wang Jingjian, Wang Yifei, Zhang Han, Wang Delong, Zuo Hailong, Zhang Haibo. Law of production decline of gas wells in Shuang 3 block of Shenmu gas field [J]. Petrochemical Application, 2015, 34(10): 16–20+ 40. [Google Scholar]
- Zhou Tuo. Production characteristics and dynamic analysis of tight gas in Shenmu gas field [D].@@@ China University of Petroleum (East China), 2013. [Google Scholar]
- Wang Yajuan, Zhang Yanming, He Mingfang, Zhang Huaguang, Xiao Yuanxiang, Shi Hua. Research on stimulation technology of multi-layer tight sandstone gas layers in Shenmu Gas Field [J]. Oil and Gas Well Testing, 2017, 26(03): 66–68+78. [Google Scholar]
- Zhang Xiaodong, Xie Yaxi, Han Cuku, Li Yinghong, Song Ping. Optimization of management measures for peak shaving gas wells in Sulige Gas Field [J]. Petrochemical Applications, 2017, 36(04): 44–47. [Google Scholar]
- Cheng Jingjing. Research on production dynamics and rational development system of water and gas wells in Suxi [D]. Xi'an Petroleum University, 2018. [Google Scholar]
Current usage metrics show cumulative count of Article Views (full-text article views including HTML views, PDF and ePub downloads, according to the available data) and Abstracts Views on Vision4Press platform.
Data correspond to usage on the plateform after 2015. The current usage metrics is available 48-96 hours after online publication and is updated daily on week days.
Initial download of the metrics may take a while.