E3S Web Conf.
Volume 352, 20227th International Conference on Energy Science and Applied Technology (ESAT 2022)
|Number of page(s)||4|
|Section||Fossil Energy & Geological Engineering|
|Published online||27 June 2022|
- Liu Tian Study on development effect evaluation and Adjustment Countermeasures of s well block in Jianghan Basin 2021. Xi'an Petroleum University, Ma thesis [Google Scholar]
- Chen Zheng, et al. “Application status and development prospect of intelligent separate injection technology in Bohai oilfield.” Liaoning chemical 50.05 (2021): 623–626 doi:10.14029/j.cnki.issn1004-0935.2021.05.012. [Google Scholar]
- Wang Yan, et al. “Reservoir model prediction of thick oil layer in fault block Bao 1 of Libao oilfield.” Enterprise technology and development 09(2020):102–103+106. [Google Scholar]
- Liangwenfu “Research on the combination of well seismic and high-efficiency well potential tapping in Daqing placanticline oilfield.” Journal of Xi'an Petroleum University (NATURAL SCIENCE EDITION) 34.05 (2019): 63–68 [Google Scholar]
- Huang Tiankun Study on fluid properties and fluid field characteristics of Chang 2 reservoir in the southeast of Jingbian, Ordos Basin 2019. Northwestern University, PhD observation [Google Scholar]
- Haoh'an, et al. “Reservoir characteristics and main controlling factors in the lower ES2 of Xia32 fault block in Linnan Oilfield.” Journal of geology 43.01 (2019): 86–96 [Google Scholar]
- Wang Qunyi, et al. “Study on reservoir and seepage law of complex fault block ultra-high water cut oilfield.” Special oil and gas reservoir 20.04 (2013): 70–73+154 [Google Scholar]
- Xuhuiyong, and Liujinhua “Fracture effectiveness analysis of Funing Formation oil and gas reservoir in Zhuang 2 fault block of Jiangsu Oilfield.” Journal of Shengli college, China University of petroleum 26.04 (2012): 1–5 [Google Scholar]
- Liujintang, And Cuizhirui “The influence of injection production connectivity on polymer flooding production effect in the east block of Nanyi district.” Inner Mongolia Petrochemical 36.10 (2010): 182–184 [Google Scholar]
- Liqiuying, et al. “Analysis of mining conditions of SA II 8 layer in the east of Xingyi ~ zone 2.” Inner Mongolia Petrochemical 34.24 (2008): 168–169 [Google Scholar]
- Cheng Shixing, Sun Zhidun, Yang Qiping, Li Linxiang “Discussion on the exploitation status and development mode transformation of heavy oil block in Gudong ninth district.” Journal of Jianghan Petroleum Institute S2(2003):70–71+7. [Google Scholar]
- A. Mecke, I. Lee, J.R. Baker, Jr., M.M. Banaszak Holl, B.G. Orr, Eur. Phys. J. E 14, 7 (2004) [Google Scholar]
Current usage metrics show cumulative count of Article Views (full-text article views including HTML views, PDF and ePub downloads, according to the available data) and Abstracts Views on Vision4Press platform.
Data correspond to usage on the plateform after 2015. The current usage metrics is available 48-96 hours after online publication and is updated daily on week days.
Initial download of the metrics may take a while.