E3S Web Conf.
Volume 352, 20227th International Conference on Energy Science and Applied Technology (ESAT 2022)
|Number of page(s)||4|
|Section||Fossil Energy & Geological Engineering|
|Published online||27 June 2022|
- Liang Yan, Wang Zenglin, Shi Shubin, Guo Yongjun, Hu Jun, Luo Pingya, Zhang Xinmin, Cao Miao, Zhang Wei, Liu Yang. Heavy oil flooding - Fluidity control and heterogeneity adjustment: Comparison of Associative Polymers and HPAM [J]. Oil and gas reservoir evaluation and development, 2020, 10(06): 65–71+102. [Google Scholar]
- Wang Xinran. Optimization design of polymer/surfactant dual composite flooding in offshore oilfield [J]. Fault-block oil & gas field, 2020, 27(03): 344–349. [Google Scholar]
- Long Yuan, Liu Yang, Xiang Australia, Liu Yulong, Kong Weida. Research and application of polymer microspheres to enhance oil recovery [J]. Progress in Fine Petrochemical Industry, 2002, 23(01):8–13. [Google Scholar]
- Ling Qing, Ju Ye, Li Haifeng, Li Jianye, Zhang Wenxi, Wang Xiaolong. Petrochemical Application, 2002, 41(01):51–55+61. (in Chinese) [Google Scholar]
- Wu Haoqiang, Peng Xiaolong, Zhu Suyang, Feng Ning, Zhang Si, Ye Zeyu. Xinjiang Petroleum Geology, 2002, 43(01):85–91. [Google Scholar]
Current usage metrics show cumulative count of Article Views (full-text article views including HTML views, PDF and ePub downloads, according to the available data) and Abstracts Views on Vision4Press platform.
Data correspond to usage on the plateform after 2015. The current usage metrics is available 48-96 hours after online publication and is updated daily on week days.
Initial download of the metrics may take a while.