E3S Web Conf.
Volume 352, 20227th International Conference on Energy Science and Applied Technology (ESAT 2022)
|Number of page(s)||7|
|Section||Fossil Energy & Geological Engineering|
|Published online||27 June 2022|
- Achang M., Radonjic L.Y.A.M., “A Review of Past, Present, and Future Technologies for Permanent Plugging and Abandonment of Wellbores and Restoration of Subsurface Geologic Barriers,” Environmental Engineering Science, vol. No.6(2020), pp. 395–408. [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- Vielstädte L.A., Karstens J.A., Haeckel M.A., Schmidt M.A., Linke P.A., Reimann S.A., Liebetrau V.A., McGinnis D.F.B.C., Wallmann K.A., “Quantification of methane emissions at abandoned gas wells in the Central North Sea(Article),” Marine and Petroleum Geology, vol. (2015), pp. 848–860. [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- Information on https://www.flopetrol-wb.com/plug-and-abandonment-pa-sandaband [Google Scholar]
- Smith I., Shu D., “A STRATEGIC SHIFT IN WELL ABANDONMENT SERVICES,” Oil and Gas Facilities, vol. No.1(2013). [Google Scholar]
- Magalhâes E.D.S.A., “A thermal study of a new oil well plugging & abandonment operation.,” International Journal of Thermal Sciences, vol. (2020), pp. 106421. [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- de Andrade G.S., de Lemos M.J.S., Colombo, D., “A new hybrid analytical/numerical method for transient heat conduction in composite hollow cylinders applied to plug and abandonment of oilwells,” International journal of thermal sciences, vol. 168, no. (2021), pp. 106981. [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- Pena F.J.C., de Lemos Corres Auth CA Corres Auth Aemail Aemail M.J.S., “Unsteady heat conduction with phase change applied to a novel thermal plug and abandonment process,” International Journal of Thermal Sciences, vol. (2021), pp. 107–155. [Google Scholar]
- Calvert D.G., “Issues and Techniques of Plugging and Abandonment of Oil and Gas Wells”, in SPE Annual Technical Conference and Exhibition, New Orleans, Louisiana, 1994. [Google Scholar]
- Kaiser M.K.M.J., Liu M.L.M., “Decommissioning cost estimation in the deepwater U.S. Gulf of Mexico - Fixed platformsand compliant towers(Article),” Marine Structures, vol. (2014), pp. 1–32. [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- Vrâlstad T.T.V.S., “Plug & abandonment of offshore wells: Ensuring long-term well integrity and costefficiency (Review),” Journal of Petroleum Science and Engineering, vol. (2019), pp. 478–491. [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
Current usage metrics show cumulative count of Article Views (full-text article views including HTML views, PDF and ePub downloads, according to the available data) and Abstracts Views on Vision4Press platform.
Data correspond to usage on the plateform after 2015. The current usage metrics is available 48-96 hours after online publication and is updated daily on week days.
Initial download of the metrics may take a while.