E3S Web Conf.
Volume 352, 20227th International Conference on Energy Science and Applied Technology (ESAT 2022)
|Number of page(s)||5|
|Section||Fossil Energy & Geological Engineering|
|Published online||27 June 2022|
- Wang L., He Y., Chen H., Meng Z., Wang, Z., Experimental investigation of the live oil-water relative permeability and displacement efficiency on Kingfisher waxy oil reservoir. Journal of Petroleum Science and Engineering, 178 (2019) 1029–1043. [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- Cao W., Xie K., Lu X., Liu Y., Zhang Y., Effect of profile-control oil-displacement agent on increasing oil recovery and its mechanism. Fuel, 237 (2019) 1151–1160. [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- Cristoväo R.O., Pinto V.M., Martins R.J., Loureiro J.M., Boaventura R.A., Assessing the influence of oil and grease and salt content on fish canning wastewater biodegradation through respirometric tests. Journal of cleaner production, 127 (2016) 343–351. [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- Riley S.M., Ahoor D.C., Regnery J., Cath T.Y., Tracking oil and gas wastewater-derived organic matter in a hybrid biofilter membrane treatment system: A multi-analytical approach. Science of the Total Environment, 613 (2016) 208–217. [Google Scholar]
- Frank V.B., Regnery J., Chan K.E., Ramey D.F., Spear J.R., Cath T.Y., Co-treatment of residential and oil and gas production wastewater with a hybrid sequencing batch reactor-membrane bioreactor process. Journal of water process engineering, 17 (2017) 82–94. [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- Frank V.B., Co-treatment of domestic and oil & gas wastewater with a hybrid sequencing batch reactormembrane bioreactor (Doctoral dissertation, Colorado School of Mines. Arthur Lakes Library), (2016). [Google Scholar]
- Nur M.M.A., Buma A.G., Opportunities and challenges of microalgal cultivation on wastewater, with special focus on palm oil mill effluent and the production of high value compounds. Waste and Biomass Valorization (2018) 1–19. [Google Scholar]
- Hwang J., Sharma M.M., Generation and filtration of O/W emulsions under near-wellbore flow conditions during produced water re-injection. Journal of Petroleum Science and Engineering, 165 (2018) 798–810. [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- Liu H., Gu T., Lv Y., Asif M., Xiong F., Zhang G., Liu H., Corrosion inhibition and anti-bacterial efficacy of benzalkonium chloride in artificial CO2- saturated oilfield produced water. Corrosion Science, 117 (2017) 24–34. [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- Umoren S.A., Solomon M.M., Madhankumar A., Obot I.B., Exploration of natural polymers for use as green corrosion inhibitors for AZ31 magnesium alloy in saline environment. Carbohydrate Polymers, 230 (2020) 115466. [CrossRef] [PubMed] [Google Scholar]
- Singh A., Ansari K.R., Quraishi M.A., Kaya S., Banerjee P., The effect of an N-heterocyclic compound on corrosion inhibition of J55 steel in sweet corrosive medium. New Journal of Chemistry, 43(16) (2019) 6303–6313. [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- Verma C., Ebenso E.E., Bahadur I., Quraishi M.A., An overview on plant extracts as environmental sustainable and green corrosion inhibitors for metals and alloys in aggressive corrosive media. Journal of molecular liquids, 266 (2018) 577–590. [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- Gbassi G.K., Ouedraogo A., Berte M., Trokourey A., Aluminum corrosion inhibition by cefixime drug: experimental and DFT studies. Journal of Electrochemical Science and Engineering, 8(4) (2018) 303–320. [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- Brigitta V.A., Thangavelu C., Rajendran S., Al-Hashem, A., Corrosion resistance of SS18/8 alloy, SS316L alloy, Gold18 carat and Gold 22 carat in artificial saliva in the absence and presence of erythromycin tablet 500mg. Zastita materijala, 59(2) (2018) 182–188. [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- Thanapackiam P., Rameshkumar S., Subramanian S.S., Mallaiya K., Electrochemical evaluation of inhibition efficiency of ciprofloxacin on the corrosion of copper in acid media. Materials Chemistry and Physics, 174 (2016) 129–137. [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- Verma C., Olasunkanmi L.O., Ebenso E.E., Quraishi M.A., Substituents effect on corrosion inhibition performance of organic compounds in aggressive ionic solutions: a review. Journal of Molecular Liquids, 251 (2018) 100–118. [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- Kadhim A., Al-Okbi A.K., Jamil D.M., Qussay A., Al-Amiery A.A., Gaaz T.S., Nassir M.H., Experimental and theoretical studies of benzoxazines corrosion inhibitors. Results in physics, 7 (2017) 4013–4019. [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- Mendonça G.L., Costa S.N., Freire V.N., Casciano P.N., Correia A.N., Lima-Neto P., Understanding the corrosion inhibition of carbon steel and copper in sulphuric acid medium by amino acids using electrochemical techniques allied to molecular modelling methods. Corrosion Science, 115 (2017) 41–55. [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- Guo L., Qi C., Zheng X., Zhang R., Shen X., Kaya S., Toward understanding the adsorption mechanism of large size organic corrosion inhibitors on an Fe (110) surface using the DFTB method. RSC advances, 7(46) (2017) 29042–29050. [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- Alaneme K.K., Olusegun S.J., Adelowo O.T., Corrosion inhibition and adsorption mechanism studies of Hunteria umbellata seed husk extracts on mild steel immersed in acidic solutions. Alexandria Engineering Journal, 55(1) (2016) 673–681. [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- Onuchukwu A.I., Chemistry of Surface and Colloid, Ambix Printers, Lagos, 2006. [Google Scholar]
- Hong M.S., Park Y., Kim J.G., Kim K., Effect of incorporating MoS2 in organic coatings on the corrosion resistance of 316L stainless steel in a 3.5% NaCl solution. Coatings, 9(1) (2019) 45. [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- Bekçi Z., Seki Y., Yurdakoç M.K., Equilibrium studies for trimethoprim adsorption on montmorillonite KSF. Journal of hazardous materials, 133(1-3) (2006) 233–242. [CrossRef] [PubMed] [Google Scholar]
- Singh A.K., Quraishi M.A., Effect of 2, 2' benzothiazolyl disulfide on the corrosion of mild steel in acid media. Corrosion science, 51(11) (2009) 2752–2760. [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
Current usage metrics show cumulative count of Article Views (full-text article views including HTML views, PDF and ePub downloads, according to the available data) and Abstracts Views on Vision4Press platform.
Data correspond to usage on the plateform after 2015. The current usage metrics is available 48-96 hours after online publication and is updated daily on week days.
Initial download of the metrics may take a while.