E3S Web Conf.
Volume 352, 20227th International Conference on Energy Science and Applied Technology (ESAT 2022)
|Number of page(s)||4|
|Section||Fossil Energy & Geological Engineering|
|Published online||27 June 2022|
- Xu Jianjun, Huang Lida, Yan Limei, Yi Na. Insulator Self-Explosion Defect Detection Based on Hierarchical Multi-Task Deep Learning[J]. Transactions of China Electrotechnical Society, 2021, 36(07): 1407–1415. [Google Scholar]
- Limei, Liu Yongqiang, Xu Jianjun, et al. Broken string diagnosis of composite insulator based on Grabcut segmentation and filler area discrimination[J]. Power System Protection and Control, 2021, 49(22): 114–119 [Google Scholar]
- Yi, Q. Wang, L. Yan, et al., A multi-stage game model for the false data injection attack from attacker’s perspective. Sustainable Energy Grids & Networks 28 (2021). [Google Scholar]
- Na Yi, Jianjun Xu, Limei Yan, Lin Huang. Task Optimization and Scheduling of Distributed Cyberphysical System Based on Improved Ant Colony Algorithm. Future Generation Computer Systems, 109(Aug. 2020), 134–148. [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- Yang Zhao, Jianjun Xu, Jingchun Wu. A New Method for Bad Data Identification of Oilfield Power System Based on Enhanced Gravitational Search- Fuzzy C-Means Algorithm. IEEE Transactions on Industrial Informatics. VOL. 15, NO. 11, NOVEMBER 2019 5963–5970 [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- Jing Han, Xi Wang, Limei Yan, Aida Dahlak, et al. Modelling the performance of an SOEC by optimization of neural network with MPSO algorithm. International Journal of Hydrogen Energy, Volume 44, Issue 51, 22 October 2019, Pages 27947–27957. [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- Yang X.S. A new metaheuristic bat-inspired algorithm[M]. Nature inspired cooperative strategies for optimization (NICSO 2010). Springer Berlin Heidelberg, 2010: 65–74. [Google Scholar]
Current usage metrics show cumulative count of Article Views (full-text article views including HTML views, PDF and ePub downloads, according to the available data) and Abstracts Views on Vision4Press platform.
Data correspond to usage on the plateform after 2015. The current usage metrics is available 48-96 hours after online publication and is updated daily on week days.
Initial download of the metrics may take a while.