E3S Web Conf.
Volume 352, 20227th International Conference on Energy Science and Applied Technology (ESAT 2022)
|Number of page(s)||4|
|Section||Fossil Energy & Geological Engineering|
|Published online||27 June 2022|
- Wei Ning, He Huaijun, Zhang Jiancheng. A review of the integrated fracturing and oil displacement working fluid system in ultra-low permeability oilfields. Chemical Engineer, 34(7) (2020) 48–51. [Google Scholar]
- Shen Zhe, Zhang Xiaohui, Sun Chen, Jin Rongbo. Effects of chemical additives in gathering and transportation system on emulsion stability characteristics of produced fluids in ultra-low permeability oilfields. Applied Chemical Industry, 49(11) (2020) 64–65. [Google Scholar]
- Yang Yong. Research and practice of CO_2 flooding technology in ultra-low permeability reservoirs in Shengli Oilfield. Oil and Gas Geology and Recovery, 142(1) (2020) 17–25. [Google Scholar]
- Liu Xiaobo. Development practice and effect evaluation of CO2 miscible flooding technology in ultra-low permeability beach-bar sand reservoirs. Oil and Gas Geology and Recovery, 27(3) (2020) 72–75. [Google Scholar]
- Xu Jiafang, Shi Rui, Li Ying, et al. Anti-scale method of water injection system in a high temperature and ultra-low permeability oilfield in Songliao Basin. Oilfield Chemistry, 38(3) (2021) 77–82. [Google Scholar]
- Yu You, Wei Jianguang, Zhang Baozhong, et al. Study on the well spacing boundary between conventional water flooding and carbon dioxide flooding in low permeability reservoirs. Special Oil and Gas Reservoirs, 28(2) (2021) 69–71. [Google Scholar]
- Liu Chao, Zhang Xuefang, Tian Bo, et al. Variation of physical properties of reservoirs developed by water flooding in Z oilfield in the Bohai Sea. Frontiers in Marine Geology, 37(1) (2021) 71–74. [Google Scholar]
- Cao Baoge, Han Yonglin, Yu Yongjin, et al. Variation of reservoir dynamic characteristics in low- permeability reservoirs developed by water flooding. Science Technology and Engineering, 20(5) (2020) 61–65. [Google Scholar]
Current usage metrics show cumulative count of Article Views (full-text article views including HTML views, PDF and ePub downloads, according to the available data) and Abstracts Views on Vision4Press platform.
Data correspond to usage on the plateform after 2015. The current usage metrics is available 48-96 hours after online publication and is updated daily on week days.
Initial download of the metrics may take a while.