E3S Web Conf.
Volume 352, 20227th International Conference on Energy Science and Applied Technology (ESAT 2022)
|Number of page(s)||4|
|Section||Fossil Energy & Geological Engineering|
|Published online||27 June 2022|
- S. Al-Dossary, Y. Simon, and K.J. Marfurt, “Inter azimuth coherence attribute for fracture detection,” SEG Technical Program Expanded Abstracts, 23:183–186, 2004. [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- J. B. Gallop, and F. Hron, “Diffractions and boundary conditions in asymptotic ray theory,” Geophysical Journal International, vol. 133, no. 2, pp. 413–418, 1998. [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- D. Gray, “Head Kim Fracture detection in Manderson Field: A 3-D AVAZ case history,” Leading Edge, vol. 19, no. 11, pp. 1214–1221, 2000. [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- S. A. Hall, and J. M. Kendall, “Fracture characterization at Valhall: Application of P-wave amplitude variation with offset and azimuth (AVOA) analysis to a 3D ocean-bottom data set,” Geophysics, vol. 68, no. 10, pp. 1150–1160, 2003. [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- P. Ivan, and S. Aaron, “Fracture detection through seismic cube orthogonal decomposition,” SEG Annual Meeting, pp. 1308–1313, 2013. [Google Scholar]
- K. D. Klem-Musatov, and A.M. Aizenberg, “Edge and tip diffractions theory and applications in seismic prospecting,” SEG 2008. [Google Scholar]
- G. H. Murray, “Quantitative fracture study: Samish pool, Mckenzie County, North Dakota,” AAPG Bulletin, vol. 52, no. 1, pp. 57–65, 1968. [Google Scholar]
- F.A. Neves, M.S. Zahrani, S.W. Bremkamp, “Detection of potential fractures and small faults using seismic attributes,” TLE, vol. 23, no. 9, pp. 903–906, 2004. [Google Scholar]
- Ruger, “P-wave reflection coefficients for transversely isotropic models with vertical and horizontal axis of symmetry,” Geophysics, vol. 62, no.3, pp. 713–722, 1997. [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- M. A. Schoenberg, S. Dean, and C. M. Sayers, “Azimuth-dependent Tuning of seismic wave reflected from Fracture Reservoirs,” Geophysics, vol. 64, no. 4, pp. 1160–1171, 1999. [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- F. Shen, J. Sierra, D. Burns, M. N. Toksoz, “Azimuthal offset-dependent attributes (AVO AND FVO) applied to fracture detection,” SEG, Technical Program Expanded Abstracts, vol. 18, no. 1, pp. 776–785, 1999. [Google Scholar]
Current usage metrics show cumulative count of Article Views (full-text article views including HTML views, PDF and ePub downloads, according to the available data) and Abstracts Views on Vision4Press platform.
Data correspond to usage on the plateform after 2015. The current usage metrics is available 48-96 hours after online publication and is updated daily on week days.
Initial download of the metrics may take a while.