E3S Web Conf.
Volume 352, 20227th International Conference on Energy Science and Applied Technology (ESAT 2022)
|Number of page(s)||4|
|Section||Fossil Energy & Geological Engineering|
|Published online||27 June 2022|
- Liu Huiqing, Huang Shaoyun, Bi Guoqiang, et al. Experimental Research on Cold Damage of Reservoir in Beixiaohu Oilfield[J]. Journal of China University of Petroleum(Natural Science Edition), 2001, 25(5). [Google Scholar]
- Jin Wenbo. Study on wax deposition law and prediction method of waxy crude oil [D]. Southwest Petroleum University, 2015. [Google Scholar]
- Yu Lili, Wang Weimin, Wang Liang, et al. Experimental study and analysis on viscositytemperature and rheological properties of Lengjia heavy oil [J]. Journal of Liaoning University of Petrochemical Technology, 2013, 33(2): 5. [Google Scholar]
- Liao Changlin, Wu Xianghong, Wang Yuxiong, et al. Research on cold damage mechanism of high pour point oil reservoir in South Sudan [J]. 2022(4). [Google Scholar]
- Liu Jialin, Xue Ying, Qi Xianyou, et al. Variation characteristics of crude oil in the late stage of high pour point oil waterflood development in Shen 84-An 12 blocks [J]. Special Oil and Gas Reservoirs, 2017, 24(4): 6. [Google Scholar]
- Shen Demei, Li Wanchun, Zhang Xin, et al. Field test research on water injection cooling damage and hot water injection in Zhangwu Oilfield [J]. 2022(4). [Google Scholar]
- Gao Ming, Song Kaoping, Wu Jiawen, et al. Research on water injection development method of high pour point oil reservoir[J]. Journal of Southwest Petroleum University: Natural Science Edition, 2010, 32(2): 4. [Google Scholar]
- Yao Kai, Jiang Hanqiao, Dang Longmei, et al. Cold damage mechanism of high pour point oil reservoir[J]. Journal of China University of Petroleum: Natural Science Edition, 2009, 33(3): 4. [Google Scholar]
Current usage metrics show cumulative count of Article Views (full-text article views including HTML views, PDF and ePub downloads, according to the available data) and Abstracts Views on Vision4Press platform.
Data correspond to usage on the plateform after 2015. The current usage metrics is available 48-96 hours after online publication and is updated daily on week days.
Initial download of the metrics may take a while.