E3S Web Conf.
Volume 352, 20227th International Conference on Energy Science and Applied Technology (ESAT 2022)
|Number of page(s)||5|
|Section||Fossil Energy & Geological Engineering|
|Published online||27 June 2022|
- Tang Fuping, Tang Hai, Yu Beibei, et al. The determination of the injection-production well spacing with the consideration of the start-up pressure gradient [J]. Journal of Southwest Petroleum University (Science & Technology Edition), 2007; 29(4): 89–91. [Google Scholar]
- Huang Yanzhang. Percolation mechanism of low permeability reservoir [M]. Beijing: Petroleum Industry Press, 1998. [Google Scholar]
- Bi Yiquan. Water injection development technology of imitating horizontal well in low permeability reservoir [M]. Beijing: Petroleum Industry Press, 2016. [Google Scholar]
- Li Rongqiang, Lv Aimin, Wang Jianzhong, et al. Productivity of injection production pattern of imitation horizontal well in low permeability reservoir[J]. Oil & Gas Geology, 2016; 37 (3):439–443. [Google Scholar]
- Shu Qinglin, Guo Yingchun, Sun Zhigang, et al. Study and application of seepage mechanism in ultralow permeability reservoir[J]. Petroleum Geology and Recovery Efficiency, 2016; 23 (5):58–64. [Google Scholar]
Current usage metrics show cumulative count of Article Views (full-text article views including HTML views, PDF and ePub downloads, according to the available data) and Abstracts Views on Vision4Press platform.
Data correspond to usage on the plateform after 2015. The current usage metrics is available 48-96 hours after online publication and is updated daily on week days.
Initial download of the metrics may take a while.