E3S Web Conf.
Volume 352, 20227th International Conference on Energy Science and Applied Technology (ESAT 2022)
|Number of page(s)||6|
|Section||Fossil Energy & Geological Engineering|
|Published online||27 June 2022|
- Cao Cheng, Pu Xiaolin, Wang Gui, et al. Research on the sealing performance of sealing agents for waterbased drilling fluids. Applied Chemical Industry. 2015 (02) 247–249. [Google Scholar]
- Ehsan Sabooniha, Mohammad-Reza Rokhforouz, Shahab Ayatollahi. Pore-scale investigation of selective plugging mechanism in immiscible two- phase flow using phase-field method. 2019, 74. [Google Scholar]
- Bao Dan, Qiu Zhengsong, Zhao Xin. et al. Outlook on the Research on Intelligent LCM with Temperature Sensitive Shape Memory Property. Drilling Fluid & Completion Fluid. 2019 (03) 265–272. [Google Scholar]
- Zhu Huaijiang, Tan Zhongliang, Sheng Deqiang, et al. A Study on Evaluation of Relative Strength for Different Polymer Gels Used at Oil Fields. Oilfield Chemistry. 2001(03)255–259. [Google Scholar]
- Sun Huan, Zhu Mingming, Wang Weiliang et al. Prevention and plugging technology of ultra-long horizontal section in HuaH90-3 well, ChangqingShale oil horizontal well. Petroleum Drilling Technology. 2022(01). [Google Scholar]
- Xu Chengyuan, Yan Xiaopeng, Kang Yili, et al. Mechanism and strengthening method of sealing layer structure instability in deep fractured reservoirs. Petroleum Exploration and Development. 2020(02). [Google Scholar]
- Chen Jiaxu. Experimental study on high-efficiency Fiber leakage prevention and plugging technology. China University of Petroleum (East China) 2019. [Google Scholar]
- Zhao Zhengguo. Theoretical and experimental study on prevention and plugging of drilling fluid for strengthening wellbore Southwest Petroleum University. 2016.6:23–34. [Google Scholar]
- Yang H.J., Qiao A.X., Wei S.B., et al. Study on properties of composite polyacrylamide gel. Journal of Xinjiang Petroleum Institute. 2000(03). [Google Scholar]
- Liu Guo-Bao, Sun Ming-Ze. Preparation and performance evaluation of heat resistant gel system. Oilfield Chemistry. 2019(04). [Google Scholar]
Current usage metrics show cumulative count of Article Views (full-text article views including HTML views, PDF and ePub downloads, according to the available data) and Abstracts Views on Vision4Press platform.
Data correspond to usage on the plateform after 2015. The current usage metrics is available 48-96 hours after online publication and is updated daily on week days.
Initial download of the metrics may take a while.