E3S Web Conf.
Volume 352, 20227th International Conference on Energy Science and Applied Technology (ESAT 2022)
|Number of page(s)||6|
|Section||Clean Energy Technologies|
|Published online||27 June 2022|
- Akhtar N., Yamaguchib M., Inadab H., et al. Effects of O3 on growth, yield and leaf gas exchange rates of two Bangladeshi cultivars of wheat (Triticum aestivum L.) [J]. Environmental Pollution, 2010, 158 (5): 1763–1767. [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- Bussotti F., Desotgiu R., Cascio C., et al. Photosynthesis responses to O3 in young trees of three species with different sensitivities, in a 2-year open-top chamber experiment (Curno, Italy) [J]. Physiologia Plantarum, 2007, 130(1): 122–135. [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- Cao J.L., Zhu J.G., Zeng Q., et al. Research advance in the effect of elevated O3 on characteristics of photosynthesis [J]. Journal of Biology, 2012, 29(1): 65–69. [Google Scholar]
- Chen B., Xu J.J., Liu P., et al. Characteristics of tree growth and leaf damage under different O3 concentrations]. IOP Conference Series: Earth and Environmental Science, 2021. [Google Scholar]
- Farquhar G.D., Sharkey T.D. Stomatal conductance and photosynthesis [J]. Annual Review of Plant Physiology, 1982, 33(1): 317–345. [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- Feng Z.Z., Zeng H.Q., Wang X.K., et al. Sensitivity of Metasequoia glyptostroboides to O3 stress [J]. Photosynthetica, 2008(46): 463–465. [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- Fu W., Gao J.Y., Xu S., et al. Effect of high ozone concentration on photosynthesis of Betula platyphylla and Populus albax P. berolinesi[J]. Chinese Journal of Ecology, 2014, 33(12): 3184. [Google Scholar]
- Guo J.P., Wang C.Y., Bai Y.M., et al. Effects of ozone concentration in atmosphere on physiological process and grain quality of Winter Wheat[J]. Journal of Applied Meteorological Science, 2001, 12(2): 255–256. [Google Scholar]
- Li L. The effects of elevated ozone on growth and physiology of Acer truncatum under drought stress [D]. Beijing: University of Chinese Academy of Sciences, 2016. [Google Scholar]
- Li P., Feng Z.Z., Shang B., et al. Stomatal characteristics and ozone dose-response relationships for six greening tree species [J]. Acta Ecologica Sinica. 2018, 38(8): 2710–2721. [Google Scholar]
- Niu J.F. Effects of elevated ozone and nitrogen deposition on the growth and physiology of Cinnamomum camphora seedlings [D]. Beijing: Chinese Academy of Sciences, 2012. [Google Scholar]
- Sarkar A., Agrawal S.B. Elevated O3 and two modern wheat cultivars: an assessment of dose dependent sensitivity with respect to growth, reproductive and yield parameters [J]. Environmental and Experimental Botany, 2010, 69 (3): 328–337. [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- Wang H.Z., Han L., Xu Y.L., et al. Effects of soil water gradient on photosynthetic characteristics and stress resistance of Populus pruinosa in the Tarim Basin, China[J]. Acta Ecologica Sinica, 2017, 37(2): 432–442. [Google Scholar]
- Wang X.N., Fujita S., Nakaji T., et al. Fine root turnover of Japanese white birch (Betula platyphylla var. japonica) grown under elevated CO2 in northern Japan [J]. Trees-Structure and Function, 2016b, 30(2): 363–374. [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- Wittig V., Ainsworth E.A., Naidu S.L., et al. Quantifying the impact of current and future tropospheric O3 on tree biomass, growth, physiology and biochemistry: a quantitative meta-analysis[J]. Global Change Biology, 2009, 15, 396–424. [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- Xin Y., Shang B., Chen X.L., et al. Effects of Elevated Ozone and Nitrogen Deposition on Photosynthetic Characteristics and biomass of Populus cathayana [J]. Environmental Science, 2016, 37(9): 3642–3649. [Google Scholar]
- Xin Y. Effects of ozone on the photosynthetic physiology and growth of Populus cathayana under nitrogen deposition [D]. University of Chinese Academy of Sciences, 2016. [Google Scholar]
- Xiong D.L., Li J., Xu S., et al. Effects of elevated O3 concentration on photosynthetic physiological characteristics of Catalpa ovate [J]. Chinese Journal of Ecology, 2017, 36(4): 944–950. [Google Scholar]
- Xu W.Y., Qi S.Y., He X.Y., et al. Effects of elevated CO2 and O3 concentrations on quantitative characteristics of mature leaf stomata in Ginkgo biloba[J]. Chinese Journal of Ecology, 2008, 27(7): 1059–1063. [Google Scholar]
- Yan K., Chen W., He X.Y., et al. Responses of photosynthesis, lipid peroxidation and antioxidant system in leaves of Quercus mongolica to elevatedOs [J]. Environmental and Experimental Botany, 2010, 69(2): 198–204. [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- Zhang W.W., Zhao T.H., Wang M.Y. Effect of elevated ozone concentration on photosynthesis of Pinus tabulaeformis Carr[J]. Journal of AgroEnvironment Science, 2007, 26(3): 1024–1028. [Google Scholar]
- Zhang W.W. Effect of elevated O3 level on native tree species in Subtropical China [D]. Beijing, Research Center of ecological environment, Chinese Academy, 2011. [Google Scholar]
Current usage metrics show cumulative count of Article Views (full-text article views including HTML views, PDF and ePub downloads, according to the available data) and Abstracts Views on Vision4Press platform.
Data correspond to usage on the plateform after 2015. The current usage metrics is available 48-96 hours after online publication and is updated daily on week days.
Initial download of the metrics may take a while.