E3S Web Conf.
Volume 352, 20227th International Conference on Energy Science and Applied Technology (ESAT 2022)
|Number of page(s)||4|
|Section||Clean Energy Technologies|
|Published online||27 June 2022|
- Liu Hui, Luo Xiaoling, Lu Zhenquan, et al. Recognition and evaluation technology of gas hydrate reservoir in Muli permafrost area[J]. China Mining Industry, 2020, 29(1): 157–161,170. [Google Scholar]
- Zhang Shimao, Ge Xiang, Wang Xin, et al. Twodimensional nuclear magnetic resonance logging gas and water identification method for dolomite reservoirs in Western Sichuan Gas Field[J]. Journal of Spectroscopy, 2020, 37(3): 360–369. [Google Scholar]
- Xiao Rui, Zhu Youhai, Lu Zhenquan, et al. Characteristics and significance of Triassic gas hydrate reservoirs in Well Qingdedi 2 of Halahu Depression, South Qilian Basin[J]. Geological Survey of China, 2020, 7 (4): 20–27. [Google Scholar]
- Jiang Xiudi, Zhu Zhenyu, He Yangyang, et al. Natural gas hydrate reservoir and saturation prediction in the Pearl River Mouth Basin[J]. China Shipbuilding, 2019, 60(z1): 205–211. [Google Scholar]
- Chen Ming, Liao Jin, Ouyang Min, et al. Characteristics and exploration potential of natural gas hydrate reservoirs in Songnan Low Uplift, Qiongdongnan Basin[J]. Well Logging Technology, 2021, 45(3): 290–296. [Google Scholar]
- Liu Shengbiao, Han Tongcheng, Fu Liyun. Distribution of natural gas hydrates in fractured reservoirs: inspiration from seismic anisotropy measurements[J]. Science China (Earth Science), 2021, 51(5): 725–733. [Google Scholar]
- Li Dongliang, Wang Zhe, Wu Qi, et al. Research progress on the mechanical properties of natural gas hydrate reservoirs[J]. New Energy Progress, 2019, 7(1): 40–49. [Google Scholar]
- Song Zhen, Li Kaili, Sun Jiahang, et al. New broaching mining method and feasibility analysis of marine gas hydrate reservoirs[J]. The Chinese Journal of Process Engineering, 2020, 20(10): 1234–1240. [Google Scholar]
- Wang Zhigang, Li Xiaoyang, Zhang Yongbin, et al. Analysis of reformation methods of non-diagenetic gas hydrate reservoirs in sea area[J]. Drilling Engineering, 2021, 48(6): 32–38. [Google Scholar]
Current usage metrics show cumulative count of Article Views (full-text article views including HTML views, PDF and ePub downloads, according to the available data) and Abstracts Views on Vision4Press platform.
Data correspond to usage on the plateform after 2015. The current usage metrics is available 48-96 hours after online publication and is updated daily on week days.
Initial download of the metrics may take a while.