E3S Web Conf.
Volume 352, 20227th International Conference on Energy Science and Applied Technology (ESAT 2022)
|Number of page(s)||5|
|Section||Clean Energy Technologies|
|Published online||27 June 2022|
- Dong J, Liu C, Lin Z. Charging infrastructure planning for promoting battery electric vehicles:An activity-based approach using multiday travel data[J]. Transportation Research Part C, 2014, 38(01): 44–55. [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- Efthymiou D, Chrysostomou K, Morfoulaki M, et al. Electric Vehicle Charging Facility Location Problem: The case of Thessal oniki[C]. The A ssociation of European Operati onal Research Societies Working Group on Transportation. 2015. [Google Scholar]
- Arslan O, Karagan OE. A B enders decomposition approach for the charging station location problem with plug-in hybrid electric vehicles[J]. Transportati on Research Part B, 2016, 93(part A): 670–695. [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- Conrad RG, Figliozzi MA. The Recharging Vehicle Routing Problem[C]. Proceedings of the 2011 Industrial Engineening Research Conference, Toolen, eds, 2011. [Google Scholar]
- Erdogan, S., Miller, Hooks EA. Green Vehicle R outing Problem [J]. Tran sportati on Research Part E, 2012, 48(01): 100–114. [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- Hiermann, G., Puchinger, J., Ropke, S., et al. The Electric Fleet Size and Mix Vehicle Routing Problem with Time Windows and Recharging Stations[J]. European Joumal of Oper ational Research, 2016, 252(03): 995–1018. [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
Current usage metrics show cumulative count of Article Views (full-text article views including HTML views, PDF and ePub downloads, according to the available data) and Abstracts Views on Vision4Press platform.
Data correspond to usage on the plateform after 2015. The current usage metrics is available 48-96 hours after online publication and is updated daily on week days.
Initial download of the metrics may take a while.