E3S Web Conf.
Volume 352, 20227th International Conference on Energy Science and Applied Technology (ESAT 2022)
|Number of page(s)||4|
|Section||Clean Energy Technologies|
|Published online||27 June 2022|
- Pan Junguang, Liu Bin, Ma Zhiqiang, et al. Vibration analysis and treatment of main steam pipeline of 330 MW Unit [J]. Physical and chemical inspection (physical volume), 2011, 47 (4): 232–235 [Google Scholar]
- Tan Ping, Fu Xingjun, Wang Bin, et al. Vibration analysis of water transmission pipeline system in power plant [J]. Steam turbine technology, 2004, 42 (2): 110–112 [Google Scholar]
- Zhang Duqing, Zhang Guangcheng, Cao Lichun. Vibration causes and Countermeasures of steam water pipeline in power plant [J]. Shandong electric power technology, 2006, issue 1, total issue 147 [Google Scholar]
- Yang Xiaowei, Li Guoming, Xie Cheng, et al. Adjustment and optimization of pipe supports and hangers of main reheat steam and bypass system of 600 MW unit [J]. Zhejiang electric power, 2016, 35 (4): 54–58 [Google Scholar]
- Ren Wenbin, Xu Jinhui, Tang Lu. Cause analysis and treatment of main steam pipeline vibration of 300 MW unit [J]. Shandong electric power technology, 2017, 44 (6): 57–59 [Google Scholar]
- DL/T 292-2011 The steam/water piping vibration evaluation and control tuide for power plant [Google Scholar]
Current usage metrics show cumulative count of Article Views (full-text article views including HTML views, PDF and ePub downloads, according to the available data) and Abstracts Views on Vision4Press platform.
Data correspond to usage on the plateform after 2015. The current usage metrics is available 48-96 hours after online publication and is updated daily on week days.
Initial download of the metrics may take a while.