E3S Web Conf.
Volume 352, 20227th International Conference on Energy Science and Applied Technology (ESAT 2022)
|Number of page(s)||5|
|Section||Energy Sustainability & Energy-Related Environmental Science|
|Published online||27 June 2022|
- G. Nabi, M. Ali, S. Khan, et al., The crisis of water shortage and pollution in Pakistan: risk to public health, biodiversity, and ecosystem, Environmental Science and Pollution Research. 26 (2019) 1044310445. [CrossRef] [PubMed] [Google Scholar]
- W. Li, H. Zhang, G. Liu, et al., Progress in research and application of constructed rapid infiltration system, Advanced Materials Research. 518-523 (2012) 3723–3726. [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- Y. Fei, Z. Zhang, Z. Ye, et al., Roles of soluble minerals in Cd sorption onto rice straw biochar, Journal of Environmental Sciences. 113 (2022) 64-71. [Google Scholar]
- T. Qin, Z. Wang, X. Xie, et al., A novel biochar derived from cauliflower (Brassica Oleracea L.) roots could remove norfloxacin and chlortetracycline efficiently, Water Science & Technology. 76 (2017) 2017494. [Google Scholar]
- B. Chen, E.J. Johnson, B. Chefetz, et al., Sorption of polar and nonpolar aromatic organic contaminants by plant cuticular materials: role of polarity and accessibility, Environmental Science & Technology. 39 (2005) 6138–6146. [CrossRef] [PubMed] [Google Scholar]
- J. Chen, Y. Lu, J. Cheng, et al., Effect of starvation on the nitrification performance of constructed rapid infiltration systems, Environmental Technology. 44 (2019) 1408–1417. [CrossRef] [PubMed] [Google Scholar]
- M.A. Wahab, H. Boubakri, S. Jellali, et al., Characterization of ammonium retention processes onto Cactus leaves fibers using FTIR, EDX and SEM analysis, Journal of Hazardous Materials. 241 (2012) 101–109. [CrossRef] [PubMed] [Google Scholar]
- N. Mesbah, C. Joronia, F. Margaret, Functionalized electrospun poly (vinyl alcohol) nanofibrous membranes with poly (methyl vinyl ether-alt-maleic anhydride) for protein adsorption, Materials. 11 (2018) 1002. [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
Current usage metrics show cumulative count of Article Views (full-text article views including HTML views, PDF and ePub downloads, according to the available data) and Abstracts Views on Vision4Press platform.
Data correspond to usage on the plateform after 2015. The current usage metrics is available 48-96 hours after online publication and is updated daily on week days.
Initial download of the metrics may take a while.