E3S Web Conf.
Volume 352, 20227th International Conference on Energy Science and Applied Technology (ESAT 2022)
|Number of page(s)||8|
|Section||Energy Sustainability & Energy-Related Environmental Science|
|Published online||27 June 2022|
- Central People's Government of the People's Republic of China. Proposal of the Central Committee of the Communist Party of China on Formulating the 14th Five-Year Plan for National Economic and Social Development and the Long-Term Target for the Year 2035. 2020.11.3. http://www.gov.cn/xinwen/2020-11/03/content_5556991.htm. [Google Scholar]
- Tang Yiming. Study on the Zoning Method of Territorial Spatial Planning: a Case Study of Shanghai. Nanjing University, 2019. [Google Scholar]
- Shi Jian, Che Guanqiong, Dong Jihong. Thoughts on the reform of China's spatial planning system under the background of new urbanization. Reform and Strategy, 2017, 6 (33). [Google Scholar]
- Ren Naiqiang. Natural Regionalization and Natural Distribution in Sichuan Province. Acta Geographica Sinica, 1936, (4): 727–741. [Google Scholar]
- Gu Chaolin, Zhang Xiaoming, Liu Jinyuan, Zhang Congguo. Spatial division of Yancheng development and its thinking. Chinese Journal of Geography, 2007 (08): 787–798. [Google Scholar]
- Yan Wei. Research and Discussion on Spatial Planning Zoning of City and County Territory. North hina Natural Resources, 2020, (04). [Google Scholar]
- Si Huijuan. Study on Comprehensive Functional Zoning and Control of Land Space in Qinghai Province. China University of Geosciences, Beijing, 2018. [Google Scholar]
- Wang Weixuan. Thinking and practical exploration of territorial spatial planning zoning. Zhejiang Land and Resources, 2020, (1). [Google Scholar]
- Yang Qingcong, Zhu Jiang, Zhan Hao, et al. Research on Zoning and Control of Territorial Spatial Planning — — a Case Study of Dongguan Waterside Functional Area. Southern Architecture, 2021 (2): 09–17. [Google Scholar]
- Baiyin Natural Resources Bureau, Gansu Urban and Rural Planning and Design Institute Co., Ltd., Gansu Natural Resources Planning and Research Institute. Land and Space Master Plan of Baiyin City (20202035) (Preliminary Results). 2021. [Google Scholar]
Current usage metrics show cumulative count of Article Views (full-text article views including HTML views, PDF and ePub downloads, according to the available data) and Abstracts Views on Vision4Press platform.
Data correspond to usage on the plateform after 2015. The current usage metrics is available 48-96 hours after online publication and is updated daily on week days.
Initial download of the metrics may take a while.