E3S Web Conf.
Volume 352, 20227th International Conference on Energy Science and Applied Technology (ESAT 2022)
|Number of page(s)||6|
|Section||Energy Sustainability & Energy-Related Environmental Science|
|Published online||27 June 2022|
- Zhao Qiguo, Yin Xuebin, Sun Min, Liu Yongxian, Hou Feifan, Zhang Ning. 2018. Theoretical development and practice of functional agriculture from 2008 to 2018[J]. Soil, 50(06): 1061–1071. [Google Scholar]
- Zhang Junling, Zhang Jiangzhou, Shen Jianbo, Tian Jing, Jin Kemo, Zhang Fusuo. 2020. Soil health and green agricultural development: opportunities and countermeasures[J]. Journal of soil, 57(4): 783–796. [Google Scholar]
- Kao Xibin, Wang Zhilun, Gao Yan. 2007. Trace element Zn and human health [J]. Chinese Journal of endemic disease prevention and control, 2007 (3): 192–194. [Google Scholar]
- Hu Yan, Han Guangyu, Wang Jian. 2011. Preliminary study on trace element Zn and human health[J]. Contemporary medicine, 17(31): 152–153. [Google Scholar]
- Zhang Ling, Hao Yanmei, Zhang Shiyi. 2013. Research progress of trace element Se, Zn and human health[J]. China health nutrition, 23(5): 1557–1558. [Google Scholar]
- Weekley, C.M. and Harris, H.H. 2013. Which form is that The importance of Se speciation and metabolism in the prevention and treatment of disease. Chen. Soc. ev. 42(23): 8870–8894. [Google Scholar]
- Hosnedlova B, Kepinska M, Skalickova S, Fernandez C, Ruttkay-Nedecky B, Malevu TD, Sochor J, Baron M, Melcova M, Zidkova, J. and Kizek, R. 2017. A Summary of New Findings on the Biological Effects of Se in Selected Animal Species-A Critical Review. Int. J. Mol. Sci. 18(10): 2209. [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- Alina KP, Honry KP. 1996. Trace elements in soil and plants, CRC Press, London, 67–291. [Google Scholar]
- Hu Xueyu, Li Xueyuan, Xie Zhenyi. 1999. Zn rich plants-a new perspective for the study of plant nutritional genetic resources[J]. Hubei agricultural science, (6): 31–34. [Google Scholar]
- Wang Meizhu, Zhang Mingkui. 1996. Preliminary study on the causes of some high Se and low Se soils in China[J]. Journal of Zhejiang Agricultural University, 22(1): 89–93. [Google Scholar]
- Yan Mingshu, Gong Yuanyuan, Yang Lechao, et al. Geochemical characteristics and economic significance of soil Se in Chongqing[J]. Geophysical and geochemical exploration, 2014, 38(2): 325–330. [Google Scholar]
- Mast MA, Mills TJ, Paschke SS, Keith G, Linard JL. 2014. Mobilization of Se from the Mancos Shale and associated soils in the lower Uncompahgre River Basin, Colorado[J]. Applied Geochemistry, 48: 16–27. [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- Liu Daorong, Jiao Sen. 2021. Study on genetic classification and Development Suitability Evaluation of natural Se rich soil[J]. Geophysical and geochemical exploration, 45(5): 1157–1163. [Google Scholar]
- Ji Huawei, Ren Rui, Chen Jiping, Zhang Jijun, Li Aorui, Feng Weihua. 2021. Characteristics of Se content in different types of soils in Guanzhong and their effects on Se content in corn grains[J]. Northwest geology, 54(4): 239–249. [Google Scholar]
- Xu Xuesheng, Luo Jianlan, Huang Fengqiu, Wang Huanhuan, Xia Xueqi, Lu Jiang, Zhang Zihu, Zhu Lifen. 2021. Construction of Se-rich cultivated land ouality evaluation system and its application in Xinxu Town, Xintian County, Hunan Province[J/OL]. Geology in China(In Chinese with English abstract). [Google Scholar]
- Wei Fusheng, Chen Jingsheng, Wu Yanyu, et al. 1991. Study on soil environmental background value in China[J]. Environmental science. 12(4): 12–19, 94. [Google Scholar]
- Ren Mingyan, Wang Ningwu, Chen Ningwu. 2010. Study on soil geochemical characteristics of typical karst areas in Guizhou[J]. Karst in China, 29(3): 246252. [Google Scholar]
- Liao Qilin, Liu Cong, Cai Yuman, Zhu bowan, Wang Cheng, Hua Ming, Jin Yang. 2013. Preliminary study on element bioconcentration factor (BCF) in rice and wheat seeds in typical areas of Jiangsu[J]. Geology of hina, 40(1): 331–340. [Google Scholar]
- Liu Jian, Wang Yifan, Lin Zhongyang, Pan Shaojun. 2021. Distribution, sources and ecological effects of selenium in topsoil of cultivated land in Jiande city, Zhejiang province[J/OL]. Geoscience: 1–14. [Google Scholar]
- Ma Xudong, Yu Tao, Yang Zhongfang, Zhang Husheng, Wu Zhiliang, Wang Jue, Li Minghui, Lei Fenghua. 2021. Geochemical characteristics of soil n and prediction of Zn content in crop seeds in Linshui County, Sichuan Province [J/OL]. Geology f China: 1–16. [Google Scholar]
- Guo Chao, Wen Yubo, Yang Zhongfang, Li Wei, Guan Dongxing, Ji Junfeng 2019. Study on cadmium bioavailability and its control factors in typical karst geological high background soil[J]. Journal of nanjing university(Natural Science Edition), 55(4): 678–687. [Google Scholar]
- Xu Cong, Liu Yuanyuan, Meng fanqiao, et al. 2018. Se content of agricultural products and its relationship with soil Se[J]. Bulletin of Chinese agronomy, 34(7): 96–103. [Google Scholar]
Current usage metrics show cumulative count of Article Views (full-text article views including HTML views, PDF and ePub downloads, according to the available data) and Abstracts Views on Vision4Press platform.
Data correspond to usage on the plateform after 2015. The current usage metrics is available 48-96 hours after online publication and is updated daily on week days.
Initial download of the metrics may take a while.