E3S Web Conf.
Volume 352, 20227th International Conference on Energy Science and Applied Technology (ESAT 2022)
|Number of page(s)||5|
|Section||Energy Sustainability & Energy-Related Environmental Science|
|Published online||27 June 2022|
- Treatment of industrial high-salt perfume wastewater by bipolar membrane electrodialysis[J]. Zhang Jian, Niu Dongfang, Hu Shuozhen, Zhang Xinsheng. Electrochemistry. 2019(06) [Google Scholar]
- Research progress of high-salt wastewater treatment technology [J]. Chen Hao, Zhang Feng, Wang Zhongzheng, Zou Junbo, Xiong Guangcheng. Guangzhou Chemical Industry. 2017(22) [Google Scholar]
- Research status and review of electroplating wastewater treatment technology [J]. Wang Tianxing, Liu Xiaodong, Yu Xuemin. Electroplating and inishing. 2017(09) [Google Scholar]
- Research progress of forward osmosis separation technology and its application in high brine treatment Tian Caiyun, Li Zongshuo, Wang Chunli, Cheng Yan, Zhao Chenxi. Xinjiang Environmental Protection. 2016(04) [Google Scholar]
- Research status and development trend of ion exchange membrane modification [J]. Wei Hui, Wu Xuehao, Guan Jia, Chen Yongxing, Guo Jingjing, Liu Lijuan, Ren Xiulian. Inorganic Salt Industry. 2016(06) [Google Scholar]
- New technology of printing and dyeing wastewater treatment "reduces the burden" on the environment [J]. Zheng Xiuliang. Environment. 2016(03) [Google Scholar]
- Research progress of electroplating wastewater treatment technology [J]. Jiang Yujuan, Chen Zhiqiang. Environmental Science and Management. 2015(03) [Google Scholar]
- Research on the status quo and countermeasures of copper ions on environmental hazards [J]. Wang Xiafang. Research on Land and Natural Resources. 2015(01) [Google Scholar]
- Treatment of simulated low-concentration nickel-containing wastewater by bipolar membrane electrodeionization technology [J]. Shang Guanghao, Zhang Guiqing, Gao Congjie. Chinese Journal of onferrous Metals. 2014(10) [Google Scholar]
- Research on the problem of heavy metal pollution in electroplating industry and its prevention countermeasures [J]. Tian Jun, Zhang Xinhua, Chen Hua, Xu Jing. Pollution Prevention and Control echnology. 2014 (04) [Google Scholar]
- Research progress of heavy metal wastewater treatment methods [J]. Zhou Xiaoyong, Tian Yayun, Li Huiyu, Zhang Gang. Henan Chemical Industry. 2014(04) [Google Scholar]
- Problems and countermeasures of drinking water safety in rural areas in my country [J]. Chen Jianwu. Science and Technology Innovation and Application. 2014(02) [Google Scholar]
- Toxicity and bioavailability of heavy metals in freshwater sediments to benthic organisms [J]. Shen Hongyan, Zhang Hongyan, Liu Li, Zhang Yanfeng, Hou Yu, Zheng Jun, Zhu Lingyan. Journal of Environmental Science. 2014(01) [Google Scholar]
- Research progress of ion exchange resin treatment of heavy metals in wastewater [J]. Cao Ke, Min Tian, Wang Lin, Che Xuan, Cheng Gang. Applied Chemical Industry. 2013(08) [Google Scholar]
- The relationship between water chemical environment and arsenic poisoning in drinking-water arsenic poisoning areas in China [J]. Tang Jie, Bian Jianmin, Li Zhaoyang, Wang Nong, Zhang Nan, Zhang Hao. Chinese Journal of Ecotoxicology. 2013(02) [Google Scholar]
- Research status and progress of biological treatment of high-salt wastewater [J]. Yang Jing, Jin Xiaoli, Zheng Tiantian. Liaoning Chemical Industry. 2013(01) [Google Scholar]
- Discussion on water-saving and energy-saving ways of cooling water recycling and utilization in thermal power enterprises [J]. Zhao Shilei. Science and Technology Entrepreneur. 2012(13) [Google Scholar]
Current usage metrics show cumulative count of Article Views (full-text article views including HTML views, PDF and ePub downloads, according to the available data) and Abstracts Views on Vision4Press platform.
Data correspond to usage on the plateform after 2015. The current usage metrics is available 48-96 hours after online publication and is updated daily on week days.
Initial download of the metrics may take a while.