E3S Web Conf.
Volume 352, 20227th International Conference on Energy Science and Applied Technology (ESAT 2022)
|Number of page(s)||4|
|Section||Energy Sustainability & Energy-Related Environmental Science|
|Published online||27 June 2022|
- Segall P, Harris R. Earthquake deformation cycle on the San Andreas Fault near Parkfield, California[J]. Journal of Geophysical Research Solid Earth, 1987, 92(B10): 10511–10525. [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- Fossen H. Structural geology[M]. New York: Cambridge University Press, 2010. [Google Scholar]
- Wallsh JJ, Nicol A, Childs C. An alternative model for the growth of faults[J]. Journal of tructural Geology, 2002, 24: 1669–1675. [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- Segall P, Rice JR. Dilatancy, compaction, and slip instability of a fluid-infiltrated fault[J]. Journal of Geophysical Research Solid Earth, 1995, 100(B 11). [Google Scholar]
- Watterson J, Nicol A, Walsh JJ, et al. Strains at the intersections of synchronous conjugate normal faults[J]. Journal of Structural Geology, 1998, 20(20): 363–370. [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
Current usage metrics show cumulative count of Article Views (full-text article views including HTML views, PDF and ePub downloads, according to the available data) and Abstracts Views on Vision4Press platform.
Data correspond to usage on the plateform after 2015. The current usage metrics is available 48-96 hours after online publication and is updated daily on week days.
Initial download of the metrics may take a while.