E3S Web Conf.
Volume 352, 20227th International Conference on Energy Science and Applied Technology (ESAT 2022)
|Number of page(s)||5|
|Section||Energy Sustainability & Energy-Related Environmental Science|
|Published online||27 June 2022|
- Xue Yunfei, Chen Yong, et al. Well patten adaptability study of low permeability Longhupao Oilfields. Petroleum Geoloration and Oilfield Development in Daqing. Vol 23.No 6.2004: 83–85. [Google Scholar]
- N. Yi, Q. Wang, L. Yan, et al., A multi-stage game model for the false data injection attack from attacker's perspective. Sustainable Energy Grids & Networks 28 (2021).. [Google Scholar]
- Chen Yuanqian. Modern Petroleum Reservior Engineering. Beijing: Petroleum industry press. 2004: 127–161. [Google Scholar]
- Xu, J., Huang, L., Yin, S. et al. All-fiber self-mixing interferometer for displacement measurement based on the quadrature demodulation technique. Opt Rev. 2018, 25(1): 40–45 [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- Chen Yuanqian. Classification, correlation and evaluation of water-drive oerformance curve analysis method. Xinjinang Petroleum Geology. Vol 15.No15.1994: 141–145. [Google Scholar]
- Zhang Rui. Evaluation methods of oilfield water injection effect. Beijing: Petroleum industry ress. 2010. [Google Scholar]
- N. Yi, Q. Wang, L. Yan, et al., A multi-stage game model for the false data injection attack from attacker's perspective. Sustainable Energy Grids & Networks 28 (2021). [Google Scholar]
- Zhang Rui. An evaluation of the effectiveness of water injection by means of rate of water storage curve. Petroleum Exploration and Development. 1992, 19 (2): 63–68. [Google Scholar]
- Yang Zhao, Jianjun Xu, Jingchun Wu. A New Method for Bad Data Identification of Oilfield Power System Based on Enhanced Gravitational Search-Fuzzy C-Means Algorithm. IEEE Transactions on Industrial Informatics. VOL. 15, NO. 11, NOVEMBER 2019 5963–5970. [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- Xiang Yiwei, Song Kaoping, et al. Evluation of water injection enhancement at super-high water cut stage in beierxi area of saertu block. Petrolenum Drilling Techniques. Vol37.No5.2009: 97–100. [Google Scholar]
Current usage metrics show cumulative count of Article Views (full-text article views including HTML views, PDF and ePub downloads, according to the available data) and Abstracts Views on Vision4Press platform.
Data correspond to usage on the plateform after 2015. The current usage metrics is available 48-96 hours after online publication and is updated daily on week days.
Initial download of the metrics may take a while.