E3S Web Conf.
Volume 352, 20227th International Conference on Energy Science and Applied Technology (ESAT 2022)
|Number of page(s)||5|
|Section||Energy Sustainability & Energy-Related Environmental Science|
|Published online||27 June 2022|
- GB17691-2018 Limits and measurement methods for emissions from diesel fueled heavy-duty vehicle (Chinese VI) [S]. Ministry of Ecology and Environment 2018. [Google Scholar]
- Lee T, Park J, Kwon S, et al. Variability in operation-based NOx emission factors with different test routes, and its effects on the real-driving emissions of light diesel vehicles[J]. Science of The Total Environment, 2013, 461: 377–385. [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- R. Isermann, J. Schaffnit, S. Sinsel. Hardware-in-the-Loop Simulation for the Design and Testing of Engine Control Systems [J] Control Engineering Practice, 1999 7: 643–653. [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- A. Wagener, T. Schulte, P. Waeltermann, et al. Hardware-in-the-Loop Test Systems for Electric Motors in Advanced Powertrain Applications [C], SAE 2007-01-0498. [Google Scholar]
- S. Raman, N. Sivashankar, W. Milam. Design and Implementation of HIL Simulators for Powertrain Control System Software Development [C]. Proceedings of the American Control Conference, 1999: 709–713. [Google Scholar]
- W. Lee, M. Yoon, M. Sunwoo. A Cost and Time-effective Hardware-in-the-loop Simulation Platform for Automotive Engine Control Systems [C]. Proc. Instn Mech. Engrs 2003, 217 Part D: J. Automobile Engineering. [Google Scholar]
- T. Cardanha. Validating Powertrain Controller Systems with the VPACS-HIL Powertrain Simulator [C]. SAE 2005-01-1663. [Google Scholar]
- Sunil K, Vineet S, Yograj S, et al. Real world vehicle emissions: Their correlation with driving parameters [J]. Transportation Research Part D 2016 (44): 157176. [Google Scholar]
- Jiang S, Smith M, Kitchen, J., et al. Development of an Engine-in-the-loop Vehicle Simulation System in Engine Dynamometer Test Cell [C]. SAE 2009-011039. [Google Scholar]
- Guse D, Klein S, Andert J, et al. Virtual Transmission Evaluation Using an Engine-in-the-Loop Test Facility [C]. SAE 2018-01-1361. [Google Scholar]
- H.C. Zhang, K. Li, J.D. Ma, et al. Research on vehicle fuel consumption measurement based on engine in loop [J] Small internal combustion engine and otorcycle, 2012, 41 (6): 24–26. [Google Scholar]
- H.C. Zhang, J.D. Ma, K. Li, et al. A research on the optimal matching of automotive powertrain based on engine-in-the-loop testing. [J] Automotive engineering, 2014, 36(8): 1019–1023. [Google Scholar]
- Xiaowei Wang, Tieqiang Fu, Chuanqi Wang, et al. Fuel Consumption and Emissions at China Automotive Test Cycle for A Heavy Duty Vehicle based on Engine-in-the-loop Methodology. 2020 J. Phys.: Conf. Ser. 1549 022119 [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- Wang Xiaowei, Jing Xiaojun, Gao Tao, et al. Study on real driving fine particles emission characteristics for a heavy-duty diesel vehicle based on engine-in-the-loop methodology. Automotive engineering, 2022, 44 (1): 58–63 [Google Scholar]
Current usage metrics show cumulative count of Article Views (full-text article views including HTML views, PDF and ePub downloads, according to the available data) and Abstracts Views on Vision4Press platform.
Data correspond to usage on the plateform after 2015. The current usage metrics is available 48-96 hours after online publication and is updated daily on week days.
Initial download of the metrics may take a while.