E3S Web Conf.
Volume 352, 20227th International Conference on Energy Science and Applied Technology (ESAT 2022)
|Number of page(s)||6|
|Section||Energy Sustainability & Energy-Related Environmental Science|
|Published online||27 June 2022|
- Ministry of Emergency Management of the People's Republic of China. Regular press conference in March 2020. https://www.mem.gov.cn/xw/xwfbh/2022n3y14rxwfbh/.2022-3-14/2022-3-28. [Google Scholar]
- National Health Commission of the People's Republic of China 2020 Statistical Bulletin on the Development of my country's Health and Wellness. http://www.nhc.gov.cn/guihuaxxs/s10743/202107/af8a9c98453c4d9593e07895ae0493c8.shtml.2021-715/2022.3-28. [Google Scholar]
- Zhou, G., Zhang, Q., Bai, R.N., Fan, T., Wang, G.. The diffusion behavior law of respirable dust at fully mechanized caving face in coal mine: CFD numerical simulation and engineering application. Process Safety and Environmental Protection. 2017, 106, 117–128. [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- Zhang, L., Wang, J.M., Feng, Y.. Life cycle assessment of opencast coal mine production: a case study in Yimin mining area in China. Environ. Sci. Pollut. R. 2018, 25(1), 1–12. [Google Scholar]
- Wang, H., Wang, D., Tang, Y., et al. Foaming agent self-suction properties of a jet-type foam preparation device used in mine dust suppression. Process Safety and Environmental Protection, 2015, 98 (Complete): 231–238. [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- Yang Junzhe. 8.8m intelligent super high mining height fully mechanized mining face key technology and equipment. Coal Science and Technology, 2019, 47(10): 116–124. [Google Scholar]
- Wang Jinhua. The status quo and development trend of fully mechanized mining technology and equipment with large mining height in my country Coal Science and Technology, 2006, 34(1): 4–7. [Google Scholar]
- Chen Fang. Numerical simulation of airflow distribution law in fully mechanized mining face with 8_m large mining height. Coal Mine Safety, 2019, 50(11): 185–188. [Google Scholar]
- Zuo Qianming. Study on Coal Dust Diffusion Law and Prevention and Control Technology of Fully-Mechanized Working Face with Large Mining Height China University of Mining and Technology (Beijing), 2014. [Google Scholar]
- Zhang Jijian. Simulation of gas-solid two-phase flow for dust migration and deposition in fully mechanized excavation face. China University of Mining and Technology, 2015. [Google Scholar]
- Ju Haiyang. Theory and application of spray dust reduction in fully mechanized mining face. North China Institute of Science and Technology, 2015. [Google Scholar]
- Yin Yunbo. Study on the law of dust migration in fully mechanized excavation working face with long pressure and short extraction ventilation Anhui Jianzhu University, 2015. [Google Scholar]
- Xu Mangui, Liu Xinkai, Wen Xinqiang, He Pengcheng, Zhu Zhaowei. Study on dust distribution and migration law of fully mechanized coal mine working face. Journal of Xi'an University of Science nd Technology, 2014, 34(5), 533–537. [Google Scholar]
- Du Shanzhou, Mo Jinming, Wang Quanlong, et al. Study on the distribution law of dust migration and key process parameters of airborne dust collector in fully mechanized mining face with large mining height. Mining Safety and Environmental Protection, 2020, 47 (2): 45–51. [Google Scholar]
- Tan Cong, Jiang Zhongan, Wang Ming, et al. Similar experiment on the dust diffusion law of multi-dust sources in fully mechanized caving face. Chinese Journal of Coal, 2015, 40(1): 122–127. [Google Scholar]
- Zhou Gang, Zhang Qi, Bai Ruonan, Xu Mao, Zhang Mingguang. CFD Numerical Simulation of Coupling Migration Law of Wind and Dust in Fully-mechanized Coal Faces with Large Mining Height. Journal of China University of Mining and Technology, 2016, 45(211), 04 35–44. [Google Scholar]
Current usage metrics show cumulative count of Article Views (full-text article views including HTML views, PDF and ePub downloads, according to the available data) and Abstracts Views on Vision4Press platform.
Data correspond to usage on the plateform after 2015. The current usage metrics is available 48-96 hours after online publication and is updated daily on week days.
Initial download of the metrics may take a while.