E3S Web Conf.
Volume 353, 20228th International Conference on Energy and City of the Future (EVF’2021)
|Number of page(s)||12|
|Section||Energy & Management|
|Published online||29 June 2022|
- IEA (2021), Global Energy Review 2021, https://www.iea.org/reports/global-energy-review-2021, IEA, Paris (April 2021) [Google Scholar]
- A. Llaria, O. Curea, J. Jiménez, and H. Camblong, Survey on microgrids: Unplanned islanding and related inverter control techniques, Renewable Energy, vol. 36, pp. 2052–2061 (2011) [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- Q. C. Zhong and Y. Zeng, Universal droop control of inverters with different types of output impedance, IEEE Access, vol. 4, pp. 702–712 (2016) [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- I. Ziouani, D. Boukhetala, A.-M. Darcherif, B. Amghar, and I. El Abbassi, Hierarchical control for flexible microgrid based on three-phase voltage source inverters operated in parallel, Int. J. Electrical Power & Energy Systems, 95C, pp. 188–201 (2018) [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- N. Bouarroudj, Fractional order sliding mode control optimized by metaheuristics: application to nonlinear and interconnected systems, PhD thesis, ENP Algiers (2017) [Google Scholar]
- A. Oustaloup, F. Levron, B. Mathieu, and F. M. Nanot, Frequency-Band Complex Noninteger Differentiator: Characterization and Synthesis, IEEE transactions on circuits and systems-I: fundamental theory and applications, vol. 47, no 1, pp. 25–39 (January 2000) [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- E. Hoff and T. Skjellnes, Paralleled three-phase inverters, NORPIE’2004 Conf., pp. 1–6, in Proc (2004) [Google Scholar]
- A. Elmouatamid, R. Ouladsine, M. Bakhouya, N. El Kamoun, M. Khaidar, K. ZineDine, Review of Control and Energy Management Approaches in Micro-Grid Systems. Energies 2021, 14, 168 (2021) [Google Scholar]
- C. Li, S. Yang, T. T. Nguyen, A self-learning particle swarm optimizer for global optimization problems, IEEE Transactions on Systems, Man, and 435 Cybernetics, Part B (Cybernetics) 42 (3) (2012) [Google Scholar]
- A. Tepljakov, E. Petlenkov and J. Belikov, FOMCON: Fractional-order modeling and control toolbox for MATLAB, in Proceedings of the 18th International Conference Mixed Design of Integrated Circuits and Systems - MIXDES 2011, Gliwice (2011) [Google Scholar]
Current usage metrics show cumulative count of Article Views (full-text article views including HTML views, PDF and ePub downloads, according to the available data) and Abstracts Views on Vision4Press platform.
Data correspond to usage on the plateform after 2015. The current usage metrics is available 48-96 hours after online publication and is updated daily on week days.
Initial download of the metrics may take a while.