E3S Web Conf.
Volume 355, 20222022 Research, Invention, and Innovation Congress (RI²C 2022)
|Number of page(s)||5|
|Section||Environmental Science and Engineering|
|Published online||12 August 2022|
- T. P. Sathishkumar, P. Navaneethakrishnan, S. Shankar, R. Rajasekar, N. Rajini, Characterization of natural fiber and composites – A review, Journal of Reinforced Plastic and Composites, 32(19),1457-1476. [Google Scholar]
- T. P. Sathishkumar, P. Navaneethakrishnan, and S. Shankar. Tensile and flexural properties of snake grass natural fiber reinforced isophthallic polyester composites, Composite Science and Technology, 72 (10):1183-1190. [Google Scholar]
- T. P. Sathishkumar, P. Navaneethakrishnan, S. Shankar and R. Rajasekar, Characterization of new cellulose sansevieria ehrenbergii fibers for polymer composites, Composite Interfaces, 20(8):575-593. [Google Scholar]
- Sandhyarani Pailoor, H. N. Narasimha Murthy, Prakash Hadimani, T. N. Sreenivasa. Effect of chopped/continuous fiber, coupling agent and fiber ratio on the mechanical properties of injection-molded jute/polypropylene composites, Journal of natural fibers 2018, 16(1):126-136. [Google Scholar]
- Rezaur Rahman, Monimul Huque, Nazrul Islam, Mahbub Hasana. Improvement of physico-mechanical properties of jute fiber reinforced polypropylene composites by post-treatment, Composites: Part A, 39(2008):1739–1747. [Google Scholar]
- Anna Dilfi, Aiswarya Balan, Hong Bin, Guijun Xian, Sabu Thomas. Effect of surface modification of jute fiber on the mechanical properties and durability of jute fiber-reinforced epoxy composites, Polymer Composites, 39 (S4)(2018): E2519-E2528. [Google Scholar]
- Sahadat Hossain, Muhammad Uddin, Razzak, Sarwaruddin Chowdhury, Ruhul Khan, Fabrication and characterization of jute fabrics reinforced polypropylene-based composites: effects of ionizing radiation and disaccharide(sucrose), Radiation effects & Defects in solids, 172(11-12)(2017): 1-11. [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- Devarun Nath, Sayandeep Debnath, Mallika Datta, Sumona Chakrabarti, Shankha Ghosh, Biman Ghosh,. Poly(vinyl acetate)-coated jute fabric reinforced polyester composite with enhanced mechanical performance: Interfacial hydrogen bond and autohesion mechanism, Journal of Industrial Textiles, (2019):1–22. [Google Scholar]
- T P Sathishkumar, S Ramakrishnan, Mechanical properties of nanococonut shell filler mixed jute mat-reinforced epoxy composites for structure application, Fiber-Reinforced Nanocomposites: Fundamentals and Applications, (2020):459-476. [Google Scholar]
- P. Kumaran, S. Mohanamurugan, M. Madhu, R. Vijay, D. Lenin Singaravelu, A. Vinod, M. R. Sanjay, Suchart Siengchin, Investigation on thermo-mechanical characteristics of treated/untreated Portunus sanguinolentus shell powder-based jute fabrics reinforced epoxy composites, Journal of Industrial Textiles, 50(4)(2019): 1–33. [Google Scholar]
- Subhankar Biswasa, Sweety Shahinura, Mahbub Hasana, Qumrul Ahsana, Physical, mechanical and thermal properties of jute and bamboo fiber reinforced unidirectional epoxy composites, Procedia Engineering, 105(2015): 933 – 939. [PubMed] [Google Scholar]
- S Ramakrishnan, K Krishnamurthy, R Rajasekar, G. Rajeshkumar., An experimental study on the effect of nano-clay addition on mechanical and water absorption behaviour of jute fibre reinforced epoxy composites, Journal of Industrial Textiles, 49(5)(2019): 1–24. [Google Scholar]
- MK. Gupta, Investigations on jute fibre-reinforced polyester composites: Effect of alkali treatment and poly(lactic acid) coating, Journal of Industrial Textiles, 49(7)(2020): 1–20. [Google Scholar]
- S. Dinesh, P. Kumaran, S. Mohanamurugan, R. Vijay, D. Lenin Singaravelu, A. Vinod, M R. Sanjay, Suchart Siengchin, K. Subrahmanya Bhat, Influence of wood dust fillers on the mechanical, thermal, water absorption and biodegradation characteristics of jute fiber epoxy composites, Journal of Polymer Research, 27(9)(2020): 1-13. [Google Scholar]
- Morgane Tanguya, Alain Bourmauda, Johnny Beaugrandc, Thierry Gaudryb, Christophe Baleya, Polypropylene reinforcement with flax or jute fibre; Influence of microstructure and constituents properties on the performance of composite, Composites Part B, 139(2018): 64–74. [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- P A Prasob, M Sasikumar. Static and dynamic behavior of jute/epoxy composites with ZnO and TiO2 fillers at different temperature conditions, Polymer Testing, 69(2018): 52-62. [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
Current usage metrics show cumulative count of Article Views (full-text article views including HTML views, PDF and ePub downloads, according to the available data) and Abstracts Views on Vision4Press platform.
Data correspond to usage on the plateform after 2015. The current usage metrics is available 48-96 hours after online publication and is updated daily on week days.
Initial download of the metrics may take a while.