E3S Web Conf.
Volume 355, 20222022 Research, Invention, and Innovation Congress (RI²C 2022)
|Number of page(s)||4|
|Section||Environmental Science and Engineering|
|Published online||12 August 2022|
- L. Moreno-Garcia, K. Adjallé, S. Barnabé, G. Raghavan, Microalgae biomass production for a biorefinery system: recent advances and the way towards sustainability, Renewable and Sustainable Energy Reviews, 76 (2017): 493-506. [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- F.A. Ansari, A. Guldhe, S.K. Gupta, I. Rawat, F. Bux, Improving the feasibility of aquaculture feed by using microalgae, Environmental Science and Pollution Research, 28 (2021): 43234-43257. [CrossRef] [PubMed] [Google Scholar]
- C. Acquah, S.M. Tibbetts, S. Pan, C. Udenigwe, Nutritional quality and bioactive properties of proteins and peptides from microalgae, Handbook of Microalgae-Based Processes and Products, Elsevier2020, pp. 493-531. [Google Scholar]
- P. Spolaore, C. Joannis-Cassan, E. Duran, A. Isambert, Commercial applications of microalgae, Journal of bioscience and bioengineering, 101 (2006): 87-96. [CrossRef] [PubMed] [Google Scholar]
- D.Y.Y. Tang, K.S. Khoo, K.W. Chew, Y. Tao, S.-H. Ho, P.L. Show, Potential utilization of bioproducts from microalgae for the quality enhancement of natural products, Bioresource technology, 304 (2020): 122997. [CrossRef] [PubMed] [Google Scholar]
- K.S. Khoo, K.W. Chew, G.Y. Yew, W.H. Leong, Y.H. Chai, P.L. Show, W.-H. Chen, Recent advances in downstream processing of microalgae lipid recovery for biofuel production, Bioresource technology, 304 (2020): 122996. [CrossRef] [PubMed] [Google Scholar]
- N.S.M. Aron, K.S. Khoo, K.W. Chew, A. Veeramuthu, J.-S. Chang, P.L. Show, Microalgae cultivation in wastewater and potential processing strategies using solvent and membrane separation technologies, Journal of Water Process Engineering, 39 (2021): 101701. [Google Scholar]
- M. Alhattab, A. Kermanshahi-Pour, M.S.-L. Brooks, Microalgae disruption techniques for product recovery: influence of cell wall composition, Journal of Applied Phycology, 31 (2019): 61-88. [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- V. Timira, K. Meki, Z. Li, H. Lin, M. Xu, S.N. Pramod, A comprehensive review on the application of novel disruption techniques for proteins release from microalgae, Critical Reviews in Food Science and Nutrition, 62 (2022): 4309-4325. [CrossRef] [PubMed] [Google Scholar]
- K.S. Khoo, K.W. Chew, G.Y. Yew, S. Manickam, C.W. Ooi, P.L. Show, Integrated ultrasound-assisted liquid biphasic flotation for efficient extraction of astaxanthin from Haematococcus pluvialis, Ultrasonics sonochemistry, 67 (2020): 105052. [CrossRef] [PubMed] [Google Scholar]
- P.-L. Show, M. Sriariyanun, Prospect of liquid biphasic system in microalgae research, Applied Science and Engineering Progress, 14 (2020): 1-2. [Google Scholar]
- C.H. Tan, C.-Y. Chen, P.L. Show, T.C. Ling, H.L. Lam, D.-J. Lee, J.-S. Chang, Strategies for enhancing lipid production from indigenous microalgae isolates, Journal of the Taiwan Institute of Chemical Engineers, 63 (2016): 189-194. [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
Current usage metrics show cumulative count of Article Views (full-text article views including HTML views, PDF and ePub downloads, according to the available data) and Abstracts Views on Vision4Press platform.
Data correspond to usage on the plateform after 2015. The current usage metrics is available 48-96 hours after online publication and is updated daily on week days.
Initial download of the metrics may take a while.