E3S Web Conf.
Volume 356, 2022The 16th ROOMVENT Conference (ROOMVENT 2022)
|Number of page(s)||4|
|Section||Air Distribution and Ventilation Performance|
|Published online||31 August 2022|
- D’Oca S, Ferrante A, Ferrer C, Pernetti R, Gralka A, Sebastian R, Op‘t Veld P (2018): Technical, financial, and social barriers and challenges in deep building renovation: Integration of lessons learned from the H2020 cluster projects. Buildings 8, 174 [Google Scholar]
- Amasyali K, El-Gohary NM (2018): A review of data-driven building energy consumption prediction studies. Renewable and Sustainable Energy Reviews 81, 1192-1205 [Google Scholar]
- Mathew PA, Dunn LN, Sohn MD, Mercado A, Custudio C, Walter T (2015): Big-data for building energy performance: Lessons from assembling a very large national database of building energy use. Applied Energy 140, 85-93 [Google Scholar]
- Ochoa CE, Capeluto IG (2009): Advice tool for early design stages of intelligent facades based on energy and visual comfort approach. Energy and buildings 41, 480-488 [Google Scholar]
- Hiyama K, Kato S, Kubota M, Zhang J (2014): A new method for reusing building information models of past projects to optimize the default configuration for performance simulations. Energy and Buildings 73, 83-91 [Google Scholar]
- Chandola V, Banerjee A, Kumar V (2009): Anomaly detection: A survey. ACM computing surveys (CSUR) 41, 1-58 [Google Scholar]
- Arteaga F, Ferrer A (2002): Dealing with missing data in MSPC: several methods, different interpretations, some examples. Journal of Chemometrics: A Journal of the Chemometrics Society 16, 408-418 [Google Scholar]
- Folch-Fortuny A, Arteaga F, Ferrer A (2015a): PCA model building with missing data: New proposals and a comparative study. Chemometrics and Intelligent Laboratory Systems 146, 77-88 [Google Scholar]
Current usage metrics show cumulative count of Article Views (full-text article views including HTML views, PDF and ePub downloads, according to the available data) and Abstracts Views on Vision4Press platform.
Data correspond to usage on the plateform after 2015. The current usage metrics is available 48-96 hours after online publication and is updated daily on week days.
Initial download of the metrics may take a while.