E3S Web Conf.
Volume 356, 2022The 16th ROOMVENT Conference (ROOMVENT 2022)
|Number of page(s)||5|
|Section||Air Distribution and Ventilation Performance|
|Published online||31 August 2022|
- Khatry AK, Sodha MS, Malik MAS. Periodic variation of ground temperature with depth. Solar Energy. 1978;20:425-7. [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- Bharadwaj SS, Bansal NK. Temperature distribution inside ground for various surface conditions. Building & Environment. 1981;16:183-92. [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- Peavy BA. Heating and cooling of air flowing through an underground tunnel. Journal of Research of National Bureau of Standards. 1961;65C:157. [Google Scholar]
- Sodha MS, Sharma AK, Singh SP, Bansal NK, Kumar A. Evaluation of an earth—air tunnel system for cooling/heating of a hospital complex. Building & Environment. 1985;20:115-22. [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- Sodha MS, Buddhi D, Sawhney RL. Thermal performance of underground air pipe: Different earth surface treatments. Energy Conversion & Management. 1991;31:95-104. [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- Fazlikhani F, Goudarzi H, Solgi E. Numerical analysis of the efficiency of earth to air heat exchange systems in cold and hot-arid climates. Energy Conversion and Management. 2017;148:78-89. [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- Menhoudj S, Mokhtari AM, Benzaama M-H, Maalouf C, Lachi M, Makhlouf M. Study of the energy performance of an earth-Air heat exchanger for refreshing buildings in Algeria. Energy and Buildings. 2018;158:1602-12. [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- Freire AdJ, Alexandre JLC, Silva VB, Couto ND, Rouboa A. Compact buried pipes system analysis for indoor air conditioning. Applied Thermal Engineering. 2013;51:1124-34. [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- Cuny M, Lin J, Siroux M, Magnenet V, Fond C. Influence of coating soil types on the energy of earth-air heat exchanger. Energy and Buildings. 2018;158:1000-12. [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- Ascione F, Bellia L, Minichiello F. Earth-to-air heat exchangers for Italian climates. Renewable Energy.2011;36:2177-88. [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- Mathur A, Surana AK, Verma P, Mathur S, Agrawal GD, Mathur J. Investigation of soil thermal saturation and recovery under intermittent and continuous operation of EATHE. Energy and Buildings. 2015;109: 291-303. [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- Yang D, Guo Y, Zhang J. Evaluation of the thermal performance of an earth-to-air heat exchanger (EAHE) in a harmonic thermal environment. Energy Conversion and Management. 2016;109: 184-94. [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- Cheng W, Xie B, Zhang R, Xu Z, Xia Y. Effect of thermal conductivities of shape stabilized PCM on under-floor heating system. Applied Energy. 2015;144: 10-8. [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- Ozgener O, Ozgener L, Tester JW. A practical approach to predict soil temperature variations for geothermal (ground) heat exchangers applications. International Journal of Heat and Mass Transfer. 2013;62: 473-80. [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- Zhou TC, Xiao YM, Liu YN, Lin JQ, Huang HT. Research on cooling performance of phase change material-filled earth-air heat exchanger. Energy Conversion and Management. 2018;177: 210-23. [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- Zhou T, Xiao YM, Liu YN, Huang HT,Lin JQ. Numerical study on the cooling performance of a novel passive system: Cylindrical phase change material-assisted earth-air heat exchanger. Journal of Cleaner Production, 2020, 245: 118907. [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
Current usage metrics show cumulative count of Article Views (full-text article views including HTML views, PDF and ePub downloads, according to the available data) and Abstracts Views on Vision4Press platform.
Data correspond to usage on the plateform after 2015. The current usage metrics is available 48-96 hours after online publication and is updated daily on week days.
Initial download of the metrics may take a while.