E3S Web Conf.
Volume 356, 2022The 16th ROOMVENT Conference (ROOMVENT 2022)
|Number of page(s)||4|
|Section||Underground Environment and Specialized Application|
|Published online||31 August 2022|
- X.J. He, A.G. Li, Y.T. Ning, Optimization of outdoor design temperature for summer ventilation for undersea road tunnel using field measurement and statistics, Build. Environ. 167 (2020) 106457. [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- M.N. Wang, X. Wang, L. Yu, et al., Field measurements of the environmental parameter and pollutant dispersion in urban undersea road tunnel, Build. Environ. 149 (2019) 100-108. [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- Q. Li, C. Chen, Y. Deng, et al., Influence of traffic force on pollutant dispersion of CO, NO and particle matter (PM2.5) measured in an urban tunnel in Changsha, China, Tunn. Undergr. Space Technol. 49 (2015) 400-407. [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- A. Tympakianaki, H.N. Koutsopoulos, et al., Anatomy of tunnel congestion: Causes and implications for tunnel traffic management, Tunn. Undergr. Space Technol. 83 (2019) 498-508. [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- T.Y. Liao, T.Y. Hu, W.M. Ho, Simulation studies of traffic management strategies for a long tunnel, Tunn. Undergr. Space Technol. 27(2012) 123-132. [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- L. Xu, X.Z Xu, C. Ding, et al., Spatial-temporal prediction of the environmental conditions inside an urban road tunnel during an incident scenario, Build. Environ. 212 (2022) 108808. [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- H.M. Jang, F.L. Chen, On the determination of the aerodynamic coefficients of highway, J. Wind Eng. Ind. Aerod. 90(2002)869-896. [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- C.J.Y. Liang, S. Nan, X.L. Shao, X.T. Li, Calculation method for air resistance coefficient of vehicles in tunnel with different traffic conditions, J.Build.Eng. 2021 44. [Google Scholar]
- M. Musto, F. Cascetta, C.D. Alessandro, et al., Novel correlation to evaluate the pressure losses for different traffic jam conditions in road tunnel with alternative jet fan, second part, Tunn. Undergr. Space Technol. 96 (2020) 103213. [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- J.H. Liu, Experimental study and Numerical simulation of air pollution in urban Road tunnel(2020). [Google Scholar]
Current usage metrics show cumulative count of Article Views (full-text article views including HTML views, PDF and ePub downloads, according to the available data) and Abstracts Views on Vision4Press platform.
Data correspond to usage on the plateform after 2015. The current usage metrics is available 48-96 hours after online publication and is updated daily on week days.
Initial download of the metrics may take a while.