E3S Web Conf.
Volume 356, 2022The 16th ROOMVENT Conference (ROOMVENT 2022)
|Number of page(s)||5|
|Section||Thermal Comfort and Natural Ventilation|
|Published online||31 August 2022|
- M. Konarska,K. Soltynski, I. Sudol-Szopi’nska, A. Chojnacka, Comparative evaluation of clothing thermal insulation measured in a thermal manikin and on volunteers. Fibres Text. East. Eur. 15, 73-79. (2007) [Google Scholar]
- B. Olesen, R. Nielsen, Thermal insulation of clothing measured on a movable thermal manikin and on human subjects. ECSC Programme Res. 7206, 914.(1983) [Google Scholar]
- E.A. McCullough, B.W. Jones, J. A. Huck, Comprehensive data base for estimating clothing insulation. ASHRAE Trans. 91, 29–47.( 1985) [Google Scholar]
- H. Matsumoto, Y. Iwai, H. Ishiguro, Estimation of Thermal Comfort by Measuring Clo Value without Contact. In Proceedings of the MVA2011 IAPR Conference on Machine Vision Applications, Nara, Japan, 13-15 June; pp. 491-494.(2011) [Google Scholar]
- J. Miura, M. Demura, K. Nishi, S. Oishi ,Thermal comfort measurement using thermal-depth images for robotic monitoring. Pattern Recognit Lett 137:108. (2019) [Google Scholar]
- L. JH, YK. Kim, K. KS, Kim S Estimating clothing thermal insulation using an infrared camera. Sensors 16(3):341.(2016) [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- BS EN ISO 9920:2009 [J].(2009) [Google Scholar]
- Lotens, W.A.; Havenith, G. Effects of moisture absorption in clothing on the human heat balance. Ergonomics, 38, 1092-1113. (1995) [CrossRef] [PubMed] [Google Scholar]
- M. Ichihara, M. Saitou, M. Nishimura, S. Tanabe, Measurement of convective and radiative heat transfer coeffiffifficients of standing and sitting human body by using a thermal mannequin. Planning and Environmental Engineering (501)45-51. (1997) [Google Scholar]
Current usage metrics show cumulative count of Article Views (full-text article views including HTML views, PDF and ePub downloads, according to the available data) and Abstracts Views on Vision4Press platform.
Data correspond to usage on the plateform after 2015. The current usage metrics is available 48-96 hours after online publication and is updated daily on week days.
Initial download of the metrics may take a while.