E3S Web Conf.
Volume 356, 2022The 16th ROOMVENT Conference (ROOMVENT 2022)
|Number of page(s)||4|
|Section||Airflow Visualization, Measurement and Simulation|
|Published online||31 August 2022|
- L. Morawska, Droplet fate in indoor environments, or can we prevent the spread of infection? Indoor Air, 16, 335–347 (2006) [Google Scholar]
- J. Wei, Y. Li, Airborne spread of infectious agents in the indoor environment, Am J Infect Contr, 44, 102–108 (2016) [Google Scholar]
- C. Chen, J. Zhu, Z. Qu, C-H. Lin, Z. Jiang, Q. Chen, Systematic study of person-to-person contaminant transport in mechanically ventilated spaces (RP-1458), HVAC&R RES, 20, 80-91(2014) [Google Scholar]
- S. Seepana, ACK. Lai, Experimental and numerical investigation of interpersonal exposure of sneezing in a full-scale chamber, Aerosol Sci Technol, 46, 485–493(2012) [Google Scholar]
- C. Wang, S. Holmberg, S. Sadrizadeh, Numerical study of temperature-controlled airflow in comparison with turbulent mixing and laminar airflow for operating room ventilation, Build. Environ., 144, 45–56(2018) [Google Scholar]
- L. Zhang, Y. Li, Dispersion of coughed droplets in a fully-occupied high-speed rail cabin, Build Environ, 47, 58–66(2012) [Google Scholar]
- C. Chen, W. Liu, C.-H.Lin, Q. Chen, A Markov Chain Model for Predicting Transient Particle Transport in Enclosed Environments, Build Environ, 90, 30–36(2015) [Google Scholar]
- C. Chen, W. Liu, C.-H. Lin, Q. Chen, Comparing the Markov chain model with the eulerian and Lagrangian models for indoor transient particle transport simulations, Aerosol Sci Technol, 49, 857–871(2015) [Google Scholar]
- A.D. Fontanini, U. Vaidya, B. Ganapathysubramanian, Constructing Markov matrices for real-time transient contaminant transport analysis for indoor environments, Build Environ, 94, 68-81(2015) [Google Scholar]
- X. Mei, G. Gong, P. Peng, H. Su, Predicting thermophoresis induced particle deposition by using a modified Markov chain model, Int J Therm Sci, 136, 44-51(2019) [Google Scholar]
- X. Mei, G. Gong, Predicting airborne particle deposition by a modified Markov chain model for fast estimation of potential contaminant spread. Atmospheric Environ, 185, 137–146(2018) [Google Scholar]
- M. Hu, W. Liu, K. Xue, L. Liu, H. Liu, M. Liu, Comparing calculation methods of state transfer matrix in Markov chain models for indoor contaminant transport, Build Environ, 108515(2021) [Google Scholar]
- F. Chen, S.C.M. Yu, A.C.K. Lai, Modeling particle distribution and deposition in indoor environments with a new drift flux model, Atmospheric Environ, 40, 357-367(2006) [Google Scholar]
Current usage metrics show cumulative count of Article Views (full-text article views including HTML views, PDF and ePub downloads, according to the available data) and Abstracts Views on Vision4Press platform.
Data correspond to usage on the plateform after 2015. The current usage metrics is available 48-96 hours after online publication and is updated daily on week days.
Initial download of the metrics may take a while.