E3S Web Conf.
Volume 356, 2022The 16th ROOMVENT Conference (ROOMVENT 2022)
|Number of page(s)||4|
|Section||Airflow Visualization, Measurement and Simulation|
|Published online||31 August 2022|
- W. Choi, M.B. Pate, and J.F. Sweeney, Study of bathroom ventilation fan performance trends for years 2005 to 2013—Data analysis of loudness and efficacy. Energy Build., 116: p. 468-477(2016). [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- J. Stafford, E. Walsh, and V. Egan, A study on the flow field and local heat transfer performance due to geometric scaling of centrifugal fans. Int J Heat Fluid Flow, 32(6): p. 1160-1172(2011). [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- S.-C. Lin and M.-L. Tsai, An integrated performance analysis for a backward-inclined centrifugal fan. Comput Fluids, 56: p. 24-38(2012). [Google Scholar]
- C.X. Li, S.L. Wang, and Y.K. Jia, The performance of a centrifugal fan with enlarged impeller. Energy Convers. Manag., 52(8-9): p. 2902-2910(2011). [Google Scholar]
- Y.M. Manaserh, et al., Degradation of Fan Performance in Cooling Electronics: Experimental Investigation and Evaluating Numerical Techniques. Int. J. Heat Mass Transf., 174(2021). [Google Scholar]
- R. Guo, et al., Research on aerodynamic performance and noise reduction of high-voltage fans on fuel cell vehicles. Appl Acoust, 186(2022). [Google Scholar]
- T.R. Jebieshia, S.K. Raman, and H.D. Kim, Aerodynamic and Structural Characteristics of a Centrifugal Compressor Impeller. Appl. Sci., 9(16)(2019). [Google Scholar]
- D.V. Bhope and P.M. Padole, Experimental and theoretical analysis of stresses, noise and flow in centrifugal fan impeller. Mech Mach Theory, 39(12): p. 1257-1271(2004). [Google Scholar]
- J. Glessner, A method for analyzing stresses in centrifugal impellers. ASME, (54-A): p. 167(1954). [Google Scholar]
- L.D. Zhu, et al., Statics Analysis of Integral Impeller Based on Finite Element. Adv Mat Res, 753-755: p. 1124-1127(2013). [Google Scholar]
- X.Q. Zheng and C. Ding, Effect of temperature and pressure on stress of impeller in axial-centrifugal combined compressor. Adv. Mech. Eng., 8(6)(2016). [Google Scholar]
- X. Ye, et al., Numerical investigation of blade tip grooving effect on performance and dynamics of an axial flow fan. Energy, 82: p. 556-569(2015). [Google Scholar]
- X. Liu, et al., Experimental and numerical simulation investigations of an axial flow fan performance in high-altitude environments. Energy, 234(2021). [Google Scholar]
Current usage metrics show cumulative count of Article Views (full-text article views including HTML views, PDF and ePub downloads, according to the available data) and Abstracts Views on Vision4Press platform.
Data correspond to usage on the plateform after 2015. The current usage metrics is available 48-96 hours after online publication and is updated daily on week days.
Initial download of the metrics may take a while.