E3S Web Conf.
Volume 357, 2022i-DUST 2022 – Inter-Disciplinary Underground Science and Technology
|Number of page(s)||8|
|Section||Noise as Signal: Advanced Metrology|
|Published online||30 September 2022|
- http://www.lsbb.eu [Google Scholar]
- First analyses of the iOSG-type superconducting gravimeter at the low noise underground laboratory of Rustrel S. Rosat, et al.,E3S Web of Conf. 12 06003, (2016) DOI: 10.1051/e3sconf/20161206003 [CrossRef] [EDP Sciences] [PubMed] [Google Scholar]
- First observations of elves and their causative very strong lightning discharges in an unusual small-scale continental spring-time thunderstorm I. Kolmašova et al, Geophys Res Atmos, Vol 126, no1, DOI: 10.1029/2020JD032825 (2020) [Google Scholar]
- Simultaneous geomagnetic monitoring with multiple SQUIDs and fluxgate sensors across underground laboratories, Henry et al., E3S Web of Conferences 12, 02003 (2016) [Google Scholar]
- Original experimental bench based on a large loop for environmental measurements at LSBB, C. Dezord, et al. NSG2021 first Conference on Hydrogeophysics, France (2021), DOI: 10.3997/2214-4609.202120083 [Google Scholar]
- E4980A/AL Precision LCR Meter, https://www.keysight.com [Google Scholar]
- Observation and Analysis of Very Large and Luminous Sprites., S. Soula, et al., AGU FALL MEETING (2019) [Google Scholar]
- DMM DAQ6510 Keythley, https://www.tek.com [Google Scholar]
- B. Loiseau, Private communications [Google Scholar]
Current usage metrics show cumulative count of Article Views (full-text article views including HTML views, PDF and ePub downloads, according to the available data) and Abstracts Views on Vision4Press platform.
Data correspond to usage on the plateform after 2015. The current usage metrics is available 48-96 hours after online publication and is updated daily on week days.
Initial download of the metrics may take a while.