E3S Web Conf.
Volume 361, 20223rd International Conference on Agribusiness and Rural Development (IConARD 2022)
|Number of page(s)||8|
|Published online||29 November 2022|
- A. Virginia, and T. Novianti. Non-Tariff Measures (NTMS) And Indonesian Natural Rubber Export to The Main Export Destination Countries. JDE (Journal of Developing Economies) 5, 1 (2020). [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- B. Chambon, P-M. Bosc, A. Promkhambut, K. Duangta. Entrepreunarial and Family Business Farms in Thailand: Who Took Advantage Of The Rubber Boom. Journal of Asian Rural Studies. 2, 2 (2018) [Google Scholar]
- U. Lestari, Badaruddin and Humaizi. Occupational Diversification and Socio-Economic Life of Rubber Farmers after the Fall in Rubber Prices in Pelita Sagop Jaya Village of Indra Makmur Subdistrict in East Aceh. International Journal of Multicultural and Multireligious Understanding. (2020). [Google Scholar]
- Directorate General of Estate Crop. Tree Crop Estate Statistics of Indonesia 2018-2020. Rubber. Directorate General of Estate Crop, Jakarta (2019) [Google Scholar]
- Statistics of Sumatera Selatan Province. Sumatera Selatan Province in Figures 2021. https://sumsel.bps.go.id (2021). [Google Scholar]
- K.Chaiya, A. Ferdoushi, L. Onanong. Cost-Benefit Analysis and Challenges of Implementing FSC Standards in Rubber Plantations in Southern Thailand. The Journal of Asian Finance, Economics and Business 7, 12 (2020). [Google Scholar]
- P.Daulika, K.C. Peng and N. Hanani. Analysis On Export Competitiveness andFactors Affecting of Natural Rubber Export Price In Indonesia. Agricultural Socio-Economics Journal. 20, 1 (2020). [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- The Science Agriculture. 5 world’s largest natural rubber producer in 2019. https://scienceagri.com/5-worlds-largest-natural-rubber-producers-in-2019/ (2019). [Google Scholar]
- I.S.Nugraha, A. Alamsyah and Sahuri. Effort to increase rubber farmers’ income when rubber low prices. Jurnal Perspektif Pembiayaan dan Pembangunan Daerah. 6, 3 (2018). [Google Scholar]
- E. Yuni, S. K. Djoko, H. Nuhfil. Behavior Of Rubber Farm Households On The Labor Usage In Central Kalimantan, Indonesia. RJOAS. 6, 78 (2018). [Google Scholar]
- S.Min, H. Waibel, G. Cadisch, G. Langenberger, J. Bai and J. Huang. The Economics of Smallholder Rubber Farming in a Mountainous Region of Southwest China: Elevation, Ethnicity, and Risk. Mountain Research and Development. 37, 3 (2017). [Google Scholar]
- F.Oktriyedi, M.H. Dahlan, Irfannuddin, Ngudiantoro. Impact of Latex Coagulant Various from Rubber Industryin South Sumatera. The 5th Biomedical Engineering’s Recent Progress in Biomaterials, Drugs Development, and Medical Devices. AIP Conf. Proc. 2344, 020001-1–020001-8 (2021). [Google Scholar]
- K.Phoungthong, S. Sinutok, O. Suttinun, S. Palamae, J. Mungkalasiri, P. Suksatit and C. Musikavong. Sustainability indicators for rubber plantations in Thailand: Environmental integrity dimension. International Conference on Engineering and Technology (ICET 2021). (2021). [Google Scholar]
- Valentina, A, M.M. Herawati and Y.H. Agus. Effect of Sulfuric Acid as Latex Coagulant to Rubber Characteristics and Quality. Indonesian J. Nat. Rubb. Res. 38, 1 (2020). [Google Scholar]
- I. Purnamasari, and H. Prastanto. The Effect of Addition AverhoaBilimbi Extract as Coagulant For SIR 20 Rubber Quality. Kinetika. 5, 1 (2014). [Google Scholar]
- A.Rachmawan, and A. Wijaya. Liquid Smoke as a Latex Coagulant. Jurnal Agro Estate. 1, 1. (2017). [Google Scholar]
- M. Purbaya, and D. Suwardin. Qualitative Analysis of Coagulant Type in the Raw Rubber Material. Indonesian J. Nat. Rubb. Res. 35, 1 (2017). [Google Scholar]
- K.Promhuad, and W. Smitthipong. Effect of Stabilizer States (Solid Vs Liquid) on Properties of Stabilized Natural Rubbers. Polymers, 12, 4 (2020). [Google Scholar]
- S.Gea, N. Azizah, A.F. Pilliang, H. Siregar. The Study of Liquid Smoke as Substitutions in CoagulatingLatex to The Quality of Crumb Rubber. Journal of Physics: Conference Series. 1120, 1 (2018). [Google Scholar]
- Springfield Centre. Rubber in Indonesia. Supported by Kirana Nusantara, PIS agro, Springfield Centre, Grow Asia- Singapore. https://www.springfieldcentre.com/wp-content/uploads/2020/07/Grow-Asia-Rubber-Case-Study-2020.pdf (2020). [Google Scholar]
- F.G.Otene, M. Akeredolu, C.P.O. Obinne and O.I. Oladele. Post-harvest handling of rubber coagula and constraints to use of indigenous climate change adaptation techniques by small-scale rubber farmers in Edo and Delta States of Nigeria. Environmental Economics. 6, 2 (2015). [Google Scholar]
- R.Yulida, Rosnita, Y. Andriani and M. Ikhwan. Communication Analysis of Rubber Farmers in Riau Province, Indonesia. International Journal of Media and Communication Research (IJMCR). 2, 1 (2021). [Google Scholar]
Current usage metrics show cumulative count of Article Views (full-text article views including HTML views, PDF and ePub downloads, according to the available data) and Abstracts Views on Vision4Press platform.
Data correspond to usage on the plateform after 2015. The current usage metrics is available 48-96 hours after online publication and is updated daily on week days.
Initial download of the metrics may take a while.