E3S Web Conf.
Volume 362, 2022BuildSim Nordic 2022
|Number of page(s)||7|
|Published online||01 December 2022|
- American Society of Heating, Refrigerating and AirConditioning Engineers (2016). Ventilation for Acceptable Indoor Air Quality (ASHRAE Standard 62.1). [Google Scholar]
- Asif, A., Zeeshan, M. and Jahanzaib, M. (2018). Indoor temperature, relative humidity and CO2 levels assessment in academic buildings with different heating, ventilation and air-conditioning systems. Building and Environment 133, 83–90. [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- Cheng, Y., Zhang, S., Huan, C., Oladokun, M. and Lin, Z. (2019). Optimization on fresh outdoor air ratio of air conditioning system with stratum ventilation for both targeted indoor air quality and maximal energy savings. Building and Environment 147, 11–22. [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- Conceição, E., Nunes, A., Gomes J., and Lúcio, M. M. (2010). Application of a School Building Thermal Response Numerical Model in the Evolution of the Adaptive Thermal Comfort Level in the Mediterranean Environment. International Journal of Ventilation 9(3). [Google Scholar]
- Conceição E., Santiago C., Lúcio M. and Awbi H. (2018). Predicting the air quality, thermal comfort and draught risk for a virtual classroom with desk-type personalised ventilation systems. Buildings 8, 35. [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- Conceição, E. and Lúcio, M. (2010). Numerical study of the influence of opaque external trees with pyramidal shape on the thermal behaviour of a school building in summer conditions. Indoor and Built Environment 19(6), 657–667. [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- Conceição, E., Farinho, J. and Lúcio, M. (2012). Evaluation of indoor air quality in classrooms equipped with cross-flow ventilation. International Journal of Ventilation 11(1), 53–68. [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- Conceição E., Silva M. and Viegas D. (1997). Air quality inside the passenger compartment of a bus. Journal of Exposure Analysis and Environmental Epidemiology 7(4), 521–534. [Google Scholar]
- Conceição E., Gomes J. and Awbi H. (2019). Influence of the airflow in a solar passive building on the indoor air quality and thermal comfort levels. Atmosphere 10(12), 766. [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- Fanger, P. (1970). Thermal comfort: Analysis and applications in environmental engineering. Danish Technical Press. Copenhagen (Denmark). [Google Scholar]
- Fonseca, N. (2011). Experimental analysis and modeling of hydronic radiant ceiling panels using transient-state analysis. International Journal of Refrigeration 34, 958–967. [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- Gao, S., Li, Y., Zhao, M., Wang, Y., Yang, X., Yang, C. and Jin, L. (2017). Design method of radiant cooling area based on the relationship between human thermal comfort and thermal balance. Energy Procedia 143, 100–105. [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- International Organisation for Standardisation (2005). Ergonomics of the thermal environments - analytical determination and interpretation of thermal comfort using calculation of the PMV and PPD indices and local thermal comfort criteria (ISO 7730). [Google Scholar]
- Laverge, J., Van Den Bossche, N., Heijmans, N. and Janssens, A. (2011). Energy saving potential and repercussions on indoor air quality of demand controlled residential ventilation strategies. Building and Environment 46, 1497–1503. [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- Krajcik, M., Tomasi, R., Simone, A. and Olesen, B. (2013). Experimental study including subjective evaluations of mixing and displacement ventilation combined with radiant floor heating/cooling system. HVAC&R Research 19, 1063–1072. [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- Krajcik, M. Tomasi, R., Simone, A. and Olesen, B. (2016). Thermal comfort and ventilation effectiveness in an office room with radiant floor cooling and displacement ventilation. Science and Technology for the Built Environment 22, 317–327. [Google Scholar]
- Nemethova, E., Stutterecker, W. and Schoberer, T. (2017). Thermal comfort and energy consumption using different radiant heating/cooling systems in a modern office building. Slovak Journal of Civil Engineering 25, 33–38. [Google Scholar]
- Ning, B., Chen, Y. and Zhang, S. (2016). Cooling capacity improvement for a radiant ceiling panel with uniform surface temperature distribution. Building and Environment 102, 64–72. [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- Olesen, B. (1997). Possibilities and limitations of radiant floor cooling. ASHRAE Transactions 103, 42–48. [Google Scholar]
- Oxizidis, S. and Papadopoulos, A. (2013). Performance of radiant cooling surfaces with respect to energy consumption and thermal Comfort. Energy and Buildings 57, 199–209. [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- Persily, A. and de Jonge, L. (2017). Carbon dioxide generation rates for buildings occupants. Indoor Air 27, 868–879. [CrossRef] [PubMed] [Google Scholar]
- Yang, Y., Yu, W., Yuan, X., Zhu, Y. and Zhang, D. (2017). Simulation study on the thermal environment in an office with radiant cooling and displacement ventilation system. Procedia Engineering 205, 3146–3153. [Google Scholar]
Current usage metrics show cumulative count of Article Views (full-text article views including HTML views, PDF and ePub downloads, according to the available data) and Abstracts Views on Vision4Press platform.
Data correspond to usage on the plateform after 2015. The current usage metrics is available 48-96 hours after online publication and is updated daily on week days.
Initial download of the metrics may take a while.