E3S Web Conf.
Volume 362, 2022BuildSim Nordic 2022
|Number of page(s)||7|
|Published online||01 December 2022|
- Berger, C., & Mahdavi, A. (2020). Review of current trends in agent-based modeling of building occupants for energy and indoor-environmental performance analysis. Building and Environment, 173, 106726. https://doi.org/10.1016/j.buildenv.2020.106726. [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- EnergyPlus (2022). U.S. Department of Energy's. Available from: https://energyplus.net/ (accessed 28.01.2022). [Google Scholar]
- Fanger, P.O. (1970). Thermal comfort: analysis and applications in environmental engineering. Copenhagen: Danish Technical Press. [Google Scholar]
- Mahdavi, A. (2021). The trouble with ‘HIM’: New challenges and old misconceptions in human information modelling. Journal of Building Performance Simulation, 14(5), 611–618. https://doi.org/10.1080/19401493.2021.1990410. [Google Scholar]
- Mahdavi, A., Mahnameh, T., & Tahmasebi, F. (2018). Derivation and Representation of the Energetically Relevant Consequences of Occupants' Presence and Behaviour in Buildings. Proceedings of the BauSIM 2018. Karlruhe (Germany), 26-28 September 2018. [Google Scholar]
- Mahdavi, A., Bochukova, V., & Berger, C. (2021). Occupant-centric ontology as a bridge between domain knowledge and computational applications. ECPPM 2021 - e Work and eBusiness in Architecture, Engineering and Construction. CRC Press. https://doi.org/10.1201/9781003191476-14. [Google Scholar]
- Malik, J., Mahdavi, A., Azar, E., Putra, H. C., Berger, C., Andrews, C., & Hong, T. (2022). Ten questions concerning agent-based modeling of occupant behavior for energy and environmental performance of buildings. Building and Environment, 217, 109016. https://doi.org/10.1016/j.buildenv.2022.109016. [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- O’Brien, W., Wagner, A., Schweiker, M., Mahdavi, A., Day, J., Kjærgaard, M.B., … Berger, C. (2020). Introducing IEA EBC annex 79: Key challenges and opportunities in the field of occupant-centric building design and operation. Building and Environment, 178, 106738. https://doi.org/10.1016/j.buildenv.2020.106738. [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- OIB-Richtlinie 6 (2019). OIB-Richtlinie 6 - Energieeinsparung und Wärmeschutz. Österreichisches Institut für Bautechnik. [Google Scholar]
- Python (2022). Python Software Foundation. Available from: https://www.python.org/downloads/ (accessed 28.01.2022). [Google Scholar]
- Regnath, F. (2021). Application of agent-based modelling to assess the impact of occupant behaviour on buildings' energy use. Master Thesis TU Wien. https://doi.org/10.34726/hss.2021.79546. [Google Scholar]
- Regnath F., Berger, C., & Mahdavi, A. (2022). The impact of occupants' energy awareness and thermal preferences on buildings' performance. Proceedings of the CLIMA 2022: the 14th REHVA HVAC World Congress. Rotterdam (The Netherlands), 22-25 May 2022. https://doi.org/10.34641/clima.2022.406. [Google Scholar]
- Wetter M., Nouidui, T. S., & Haves, P. (2022). Building Controls Virtual Test Bed. Available from: https://simulationresearch.lbl.gov/bcvtb (accessed 28.01.2022). [Google Scholar]
- Wilensky, U. (2022). NetLogo. Center for Connected Learning and Computer-Based Modeling, Northwestern University, Evanston, IL. Available from: http://ccl.northwestern.edu/netlogo/ (accessed 28.01.2022). [Google Scholar]
Current usage metrics show cumulative count of Article Views (full-text article views including HTML views, PDF and ePub downloads, according to the available data) and Abstracts Views on Vision4Press platform.
Data correspond to usage on the plateform after 2015. The current usage metrics is available 48-96 hours after online publication and is updated daily on week days.
Initial download of the metrics may take a while.