E3S Web Conf.
Volume 362, 2022BuildSim Nordic 2022
|Number of page(s)||8|
|Published online||01 December 2022|
- Apian-Bennewitz, P., J. de Boer, B. Bueno, B. Deroisy, Y. Fang, D. Geisler-Moroder, L.O. Grobe, J.C. Jonsson, E.S. Lee, Z. Tian, T. Wang, G.J. Ward, H.R. Wilson, and Y. Wu (2021, 10). Analysis and evaluation of bsdf characterization of daylighting systems. [Google Scholar]
- Fisekis, K., M. Davies, M. Kolokotroni, and P. Langford (2003). Prediction of discomfort glare from windows. Lighting Research & Technology 55(4), 360–369. [Google Scholar]
- IEA Solar Heating and Cooling Programme (2021, 1). BSDF Generation Procedures for Daylighting Systems. [Google Scholar]
- Geisler-Moroder, D., E. S. Lee, and G. J. Ward (2017, 08/2018). Validation of the five-phase method for simulating complex fenestration systems with radiance against field measurements. [Google Scholar]
- McNeil, A. (2013). The Five-Phase Method for Simulating Complex Fenestration with Radiance. [Google Scholar]
- McNeil, A. (2015). genBSDF tutorial. [Google Scholar]
- Pierson, C., J. Wienold, and M. Bodart (2018). Daylight discomfort glare evaluation with evalglare: Influence of parameters and methods on the accuracy of discomfort glare prediction. Buildings 8(8), 94. [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- Subramaniam, S. (2017). Daylighting simulations with radiance using matrix-based methods. [Google Scholar]
- Ward, G. (2018). Radiance updates, 17th international radiance workshop, Loughborough, uk. [Google Scholar]
- Wienold, J. (2010). Dynamic daylight glare evaluation. [Google Scholar]
- Wienold, J. and J. Christoffersen (2006). Evaluation methods and development of a new glare prediction model for daylight environments with the use of CCD cameras. Energy and Buildings 38(7), 743–757. [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
Current usage metrics show cumulative count of Article Views (full-text article views including HTML views, PDF and ePub downloads, according to the available data) and Abstracts Views on Vision4Press platform.
Data correspond to usage on the plateform after 2015. The current usage metrics is available 48-96 hours after online publication and is updated daily on week days.
Initial download of the metrics may take a while.