E3S Web Conf.
Volume 362, 2022BuildSim Nordic 2022
|Number of page(s)||7|
|Section||Buildings and Flexibility|
|Published online||01 December 2022|
- Akaike, H. (1974). A new look at the statistical model identification. IEEE transactions on automatic control 19(6), 116–123. [Google Scholar]
- Bacher, P. and H. Madsen (2011). Identifying suitable models for the heat dynamics of buildings. Energy and Buildings 43(7), 1511–1522. [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- Juhl, R., J. K. Møller, and H. Madsen (2016). Ctsmr-continuous time stochastic modeling in r. arXiv preprint arXiv:1606.00242. [Google Scholar]
- Konishi, S. and G. Kitagawa (2008). Information criteria and statistical modeling. Springer. [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- Kristensen, N. R., H. Madsen, and S. B. Jørgensen (2004). Parameter estimation in stochastic grey-box models. Automatica 40(2), 225–237. [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- Li, Y., Z. O’Neill, L. Zhang, J. Chen, P. Im, and J. DeGraw (2021). Grey-box modeling and application for building energy simulations - a critical review. Renewable and Sustainable Energy Reviews 146, 111174. [Google Scholar]
- Madsen, H. (2007). Time series analysis. Chapman and Hall/CRC. [Google Scholar]
- Tamm, M., J. Ortiz, J. Pascual, J. Kurnitski, M. Thalfeldt, and J. Salom (2021). Primary energy balance driven integrated energy design process of positive energy building. In E3S Web of Conferences 246, 13001. Tallinn (Estonia), 18-21 April 2021. [CrossRef] [EDP Sciences] [Google Scholar]
- Tejero, A., J. Ortiz, and J. Salom (2018). Evaluation of occupancy impact in a residential multifamily nzeb through a high resolution stochastic model. In 4th Building Simulation and Optimization Conference. Cambridge (UK), 11-12 September 2018. [Google Scholar]
- Thilker, C. A., P. Bacher, H. G. Bergsteinsson, R. G. Junker, D. Cali, and H. Madsen (2021). Non-linear grey-box modelling for heat dynamics of buildings. Energy and Buildings 252, 111457. [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
Current usage metrics show cumulative count of Article Views (full-text article views including HTML views, PDF and ePub downloads, according to the available data) and Abstracts Views on Vision4Press platform.
Data correspond to usage on the plateform after 2015. The current usage metrics is available 48-96 hours after online publication and is updated daily on week days.
Initial download of the metrics may take a while.