E3S Web Conf.
Volume 368, 20234th African Regional Conference on Geosynthetics (GeoAfrica 2023)
|Number of page(s)||8|
|Section||TECHNICAL PAPERS: Barriers and Hydraulics|
|Published online||17 February 2023|
- R.K. Rowe, Long-term performance of contaminant barrier systems, Geotech. 55 (2005) [Google Scholar]
- R.K. Rowe, K.M. Abdelatty, (2013). Leakage and contaminant transport through a single hole in the geomembrane component of a composite liner. J. of Geotech. and Geoenv. Eng., 139 (2013) [Google Scholar]
- N. Touze-Foltz, H. Bannour, C. Barral, G. Stoltz, A review of the performance of geosynthetics for environmental protection. Geotex. and Geom, 44 (2016) [Google Scholar]
- N.Touze-Foltz, J. Lupo, M. Barroso, Geoenvironmental applications of geosynthetics. Keynote lecture, Eurogeo 4, (2008) [Google Scholar]
- R.K. Rowe (2017). Karl Terzaghi Lecture: Protecting the Environment with Geosynthetics: Successes and Challenges (2017) [Google Scholar]
- A. Bouazza, T. Vangpaisal, S. Jefferis, Effect of wet–dry cycles and cation exchange on gas permeability of geosynthetic clay liners, J.of Geotech. and Geoenv. Eng., 132 (2006) [Google Scholar]
- S.R. Meer, C.H.Benson, Hydraulic conductivity of geosynthetic clay liners exhumed from landfill final covers. Journal J.of Geotech. and Geoenv. Eng., 133 (2007) [Google Scholar]
- P. Fleisher, M. Heilbaum, Excavation of GCL lining (GBR-C) in navigation canals and dykes after several years of service. Eurogeo4 (2008) [Google Scholar]
- L.C. Lin, C.H. Benson, Effect of Wet-Dry Cycling on Swelling and Hydraulic Conductivity of GCLs, J. of Geotech. and Geoenv.Eng., ASCE. 12 (2000) [Google Scholar]
- C.H. Benson, H. Craig, S.R. Meer, Relative abundance of monovalent and divalent cations and the impact of desiccation on geosynthetic clay liners, J.of Geotech. and Geoenv. Eng 135 (2009) [Google Scholar]
- R.K. ROWE, Geosynthetics and the minimization of contaminant migration through barrier systems beneath solid waste. 6th int. conf. on geosynth. (1997) [Google Scholar]
- H. Bannour, C. Barral, N. Touze-Foltz, Altered geosynthetic clay liners: effect on the hydraulic performance of composite liners, Euro. J. of Env. and Civil Eng., 19 (2015) [Google Scholar]
- K.W. Brown, J. C.Thomas, R. L., Lytton, P. Jayawickrama,, S. Bhart, Quantification of Leakage Rates Through Holes in Landfill Liners, US Env. Prot. A. Report, (1987) [Google Scholar]
- M. Van Praagh, N. Torneman, M. Johansson, Ingelstedt Frendberg, L., E. Heander, A. E. Johansson, Emerging organic contaminants in leachate – review and risk assessment. Sardinia 2011, International Waste Management and Landfill Symposium S, 8 (2011) [Google Scholar]
- R.K. Rowe, K. Abdelatty, Modeling contaminant transport through composite liner with a hole in the geomembrane, Can. Geotech. J. 49 (2012) [Google Scholar]
- C. B. Lake, R. K. Rowe, Diffusion of sodium and chloride through geosynthetic clay liners, Geotex. and Geom., 18 (2000) [Google Scholar]
- C. B. Lake, G. Cardenas, V. Goreham, G.A. Aluminium migration through a geosynthetic clay liner, Geosynt. Int., 14 (2007) [Google Scholar]
- K. Lange, R.K. Rowe, H. Jamieson, Diffusion of metals in geosynthetic clay liners, Geosynth. Int., 16 (2009) [Google Scholar]
- M.J.A. Mendes, N. Touze-Foltz, M. Gardoni, M. Ahari, L. Mazeas, Quantification of diffusion of phenolic compounds in virgin GCL and in GCL after contact with a synthetic leachate, Geotex. and Geom. 38 (2013) [Google Scholar]
- C. B. Lake, R. K. Rowe, Volatile organic compound diffusion and sorption coefficients for a needle-punched GCL Geosynt. Int., 11 (2004) [Google Scholar]
- S., Rosin-Paumier, N. Touze-Foltz, L. Mazeas, A. Guenne, Quantification of volatile organic compounds diffusion for virgin geosynthetic clay liners and for a GCL after contact with a synthetic leachate, J. Geotech. Geoenv. Eng. 137 (2011) [Google Scholar]
- R. K. Rowe, Geosynthetics and the minimization of contaminant migration through barrier systems beneath solid waste, (1998) [Google Scholar]
- M. J. A., Mendes, N. Touze-Foltz, E. M. Palmeira, P. Pierson, (2010). Influence of structural and material properties of GCLs on interface flow in composite liners due to geomembrane defects. Geosynth. Int., 17 (2010) [Google Scholar]
Current usage metrics show cumulative count of Article Views (full-text article views including HTML views, PDF and ePub downloads, according to the available data) and Abstracts Views on Vision4Press platform.
Data correspond to usage on the plateform after 2015. The current usage metrics is available 48-96 hours after online publication and is updated daily on week days.
Initial download of the metrics may take a while.