E3S Web Conf.
Volume 370, 20233rd International Symposium on Energy Environment and Green Development (EEGD 2022)
|Number of page(s)||6|
|Section||Energy Utilization and Renewable Energy Technology|
|Published online||16 February 2023|
- Onishi J, Soeda H, Mizuno M. Numerical simulation of distributed heat storage system in a residential room with a massive wall[J]. Proc of 7th Tnter Conf on Thermal Energy Storage, June, 1997, Sapporo_Japan. [Google Scholar]
- Zhang Dong, Zhou Jianmin, Wu Keru, et al. Research on the preparation method of phase change energy storage concrete and its energy storage behavior [J]. Journal of Building Materials, 2003, 6, (4): 374-380. [Google Scholar]
- Zhou Jianmin, Zhang Dong, Wu Keru. Experimental research and analysis of phase change energy storage composites. Energy saving technology, 2003, 21, (6): 5-7. [Google Scholar]
- Ma Fangmei. Experimental research on PCM energy storage building materials [master’s thesis]. Journal of Huazhong University of Technology, 1996. 11: 92-95. [Google Scholar]
- Kauranen P, Peippo K, Lund PD. Organic PCM storage system with adjustable melting temperatureals [J]. Solar energy, 1991, 46 (5): 275-278. [Google Scholar]
- Feldman D, Banu D, Hawes D, et al. Obtaining an energy storing building material by direct incorporation of an organic PCM in gypsum wallboard [J]. Solar Energy Materials, 1991, 22(2-3): 231-242. [Google Scholar]
- Scalat S, Banu D, Hawes D, et al. Full scale thermal testing of latent heat storage in wallboard [J]. Solar Energy Materials and Solar Cells, 1996. [Google Scholar]
- Feldman D, Banu D. DSC analysis for the evaluation of an energy storing wallboard [J]. Thermochimca Acta, 1996, 272: 243-151. [Google Scholar]
- Koschenz M, Lehmann B, Development of a thermally activated ceiling panel with PCM for application in light-weight and retrofitted buildings [J], Energy and Buildings, 2004, 36(6): 567-578. [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- Meihan Chen, Li Jiang, Shigang Mi, Xianming, Shen. “Energy saving simulation of PCMs in the enclosure structure of archives warehouse in Lhasa”, Energy Reports, 2022 [Google Scholar]
Current usage metrics show cumulative count of Article Views (full-text article views including HTML views, PDF and ePub downloads, according to the available data) and Abstracts Views on Vision4Press platform.
Data correspond to usage on the plateform after 2015. The current usage metrics is available 48-96 hours after online publication and is updated daily on week days.
Initial download of the metrics may take a while.