E3S Web of Conferences
Volume 1, 2013Proceedings of the 16th International Conference on Heavy Metals in the Environment
|Number of page(s)||4|
|Section||Analytical Chemistry I|
|Published online||23 April 2013|
- Limbeck A, Handler M, Puls C, Zibral J, Bauer H and Puxbaum H. Impact of mineral components and selected trace metals on ambient PM10 concentrations. Atmos Environ 2009; 43: 530–538. [CrossRef]
- Mukhtar A and Limbeck A. Development of an ETV-ICP-OES procedure for assessment of bio-accessible trace metal fractions in airborne particulate matter, J Anal At Spectrom 2011; 26: 2081–2088. [CrossRef]
- Colombo C, Monhemius A J and Plant JA. Platinum, palladium and rhodium release from vehicle exhaust catalysts and road dust exposed to simulated lung fluids, Ecotoxicology and Environmental Safety 2008; 71: 722–730. [CrossRef] [PubMed]
- Prieditis H and Adamson IYR. Comparative pulmonary toxicity of various soluble metals found in urban particulate dusts, Exp Lung Res 2002; 28: 563–572. [CrossRef] [PubMed]
- Jianjun N, Rasmussen P E, Hassan NM and Vincent R. Concentration Distribution and Bioaccessibility of Trace Elements in Nano and Fine Urban Airborne Particulate Matter: Influence of Particle Size, Water Air Soil Pollut 2010; 213: 211–225. [CrossRef]
- Michelozzi P, Forastiere F, Fusco D, Perucci CA, Ostro B, Ancona C and Palloti G. Air Pollution and Daily Mortality in Rome, Italy, Occup Environ Med 1998; 55: 605–610. [CrossRef] [PubMed]
- Hamel SC, Buckley B and Lioy PJ. Bioaccessibility of metals in soils for different liquid to solid ratios in synthetic gastric fluid, Environ Sci Technol 1998; 32: 358–362. [CrossRef]
- Song S, Lee K, Lee Y M, Lee JH, Lee S, Yu SD and Paek D. Acute health effects of urban fine and ultrafine particles on children with atopic dermatitis, Environ. Res., 3 (2011), pp. 394–399.
- Salam A, Bauer H, Kassin K., Mohammad US, and Puxbaum H. Aerosol chemical characteristics of a mega-city in southeast Asia (Dhaka-Bangladesh), Atmos Environ 2003; 37: 2517–2528. [CrossRef]
- Venkataraman C, Reddy CK, Josson S, and Reddy M S. Aerosol size and chemical characteristics at mumbai, india, during the indoex-ifp (1999), Atmos Environ, 2002; 36: 1979–1991. [CrossRef]
Current usage metrics show cumulative count of Article Views (full-text article views including HTML views, PDF and ePub downloads, according to the available data) and Abstracts Views on Vision4Press platform.
Data correspond to usage on the plateform after 2015. The current usage metrics is available 48-96 hours after online publication and is updated daily on week days.
Initial download of the metrics may take a while.