E3S Web of Conferences
Volume 1, 2013Proceedings of the 16th International Conference on Heavy Metals in the Environment
|Number of page(s)||4|
|Section||Biomonitoring / Exposure I|
|Published online||23 April 2013|
- Al-Saleh I., Mustafa A., Dufour L., Taylor A. and Hiton R. Lead exposure in the city of Arar, Saudi Arabia. Arch. Environ. Health. 1996: 51: 73–82 [CrossRef] [PubMed] [Google Scholar]
- Al-Saleh I.A.S. The biochemical and clinical consequences of lead poisoning. Medical Research Reviews. 1994: 14: 415–486 [Google Scholar]
- Al-Saleh I., Al-Enazi S. and Shinwari N. Assessment of lead in cosmetic products, Regulatory Toxicology and Pharmacology 2009: 54: 105–113 [Google Scholar]
- Baer R.D., Garcia de Alba J, Leal RM, Plascencia Campos AR, Goslin N Mexican use of lead in the treatment of empacho: community, clinic, and longitudinal patterns. Soc. Sci. Med. 1998: 47: 1263–1266. [Google Scholar]
- CSC the Campaign for Safe Cosmetics, A Poison Kiss: The Problem of Lead in Lipsticks. 2007 Available from: http://www.safecosmetics.org/about/reports.cfm. [Google Scholar]
- CDC, Centers for Disease Control and Prevention Childhood lead poisoning associated with tamarind candy and folk remedies—California, 1999–2000. MMWR 2002: 51:684–686 [Google Scholar]
- CDC, Centers for Disease Control and Prevention lead poisoning associated with ayurvedic medications—five states, 2000–2003. MMWR 2004: 53: 582–584 [Google Scholar]
- Ernst E. Heavy metals in traditional Indian remedies. Eur. J. Clin. Pharmacol. 2002: 57: 891–896. [Google Scholar]
- Kales S.N., Christophi C.A. and Saper R.B. Hematopoietic toxicity from lead containing ayurvedic medications. Med. Sci. Monit. 2007: 13: CR295–CR298 [Google Scholar]
- Lekouch N., Sedki A., Nejmeddine A. and Gamon S. Lead and traditional Moroccan pharmacopoeia. Sci. Total Environ. 2001: 280: 39–43 [Google Scholar]
- Meyer P.A., Brown M.J. and Falk H. Global approach to reducing lead exposure and poisoning. Mutat. Res. 2008: 659: 166–175 [CrossRef] [PubMed] [Google Scholar]
- Needleman H.L., Schell A., Bellinger D., Leviton A. and Allred E.N. The long-term effects of exposure to low doses of lead in childhood. An 11-year followup report.”. The New England journal of medicine 1990: 322 (2): 83–8 [CrossRef] [PubMed] [Google Scholar]
- Papanikolaou N.C., Hatzidaki E.G., Belivanis S., Tzanakakis G.N. and Tsatsakis A.M. Lead toxicity update. A brief review. Med. Sci. Monit. 2005: 11: RA329–RA336 [PubMed] [Google Scholar]
- Sanders T., Liu Y., Buchner V. and Tchounwou P.B. Neurotoxic Effects and Biomarkers of Lead Exposure: A Review. Rev Environ Health. 2009: 24(1): 15–45 [CrossRef] [PubMed] [Google Scholar]
- Woolf A.D. and Woolf N.T. Childhood lead poisoning in 2 families associated with spices used in food preparation. Pediatrics 2005: 116: e314–e318. [CrossRef] [PubMed] [Google Scholar]
Current usage metrics show cumulative count of Article Views (full-text article views including HTML views, PDF and ePub downloads, according to the available data) and Abstracts Views on Vision4Press platform.
Data correspond to usage on the plateform after 2015. The current usage metrics is available 48-96 hours after online publication and is updated daily on week days.
Initial download of the metrics may take a while.