E3S Web of Conferences
Volume 1, 2013Proceedings of the 16th International Conference on Heavy Metals in the Environment
|Number of page(s)||4|
|Section||Biomonitoring / Exposure I|
|Published online||23 April 2013|
- Bastos WR, Malm O, Pfeiffer WC, Cleary D (1998) Establishment and analytical quality control of laboratories for Hg determination in biological and geological samples in the Amazon, Brazil. Ciência e Cultura 50: 255–260 [Google Scholar]
- Boujbiha MA, Hamden K, Guermazi F, Bouslama A, Omezzine A, Kammoun A, Feki AE (2009) Testicular toxicity in mercuric chloride treated rats: Association with oxidative stress. Reprod Toxicol 28: 81–89. [CrossRef] [PubMed] [Google Scholar]
- Crump KL, Trudeau VL (2009) Mercury-induced reproductive impairment in fish. Environ Toxicol Chem 28: 895–907. [CrossRef] [PubMed] [Google Scholar]
- Ferreira AG, Melo EJT, Carvalho, CEV (2003) Histological aspects of mercury contamination in muscular and hepatic tissues of Hoplias malabaricus (Pisces, Erytrinidae) from lakes in the north of Rio de Janeiro State, Brazil. Acta Microscopica 12: 49–54. [Google Scholar]
- Skoog DA, Leary JJ (1992) Principles of Instrumental Analysis. Saunders College Publishing Orlando. Florida. [Google Scholar]
Current usage metrics show cumulative count of Article Views (full-text article views including HTML views, PDF and ePub downloads, according to the available data) and Abstracts Views on Vision4Press platform.
Data correspond to usage on the plateform after 2015. The current usage metrics is available 48-96 hours after online publication and is updated daily on week days.
Initial download of the metrics may take a while.