E3S Web of Conferences
Volume 1, 2013Proceedings of the 16th International Conference on Heavy Metals in the Environment
|Number of page(s)||3|
|Section||Remediation and Phyto-Remediation II: Plants|
|Published online||23 April 2013|
- Grawunder A, Lonschinki M, Merten D, Büchel G. Distribution and bonding of residual contamination in glacial sediments at the former uranium mining leaching heap of Gessen/Thuringia, Germany. Geochem 2009; S2:5–19.
- Madejón P, Murillo JM, Maranón T, Cabrera F, Soriano MA. Trace element and nutrient accumulation in sunflower plants two years after Aznalcóllar mine spill. Sci Tot Environ 2007; 307: 239–257. [CrossRef]
- Marchiol L, Fellet G, Perosa D, Zerbi G. Removal of metal by Sorghum bicolor and Helianthus annuus in a site polluted by industrial wastes: A feield experiment. Plant Physiol Bioch 2007; 45:379–387. [CrossRef]
- Piirto J. Eurostat Yearbook 2010. Luxembourg: Publications Office of the European Union; 2010.
- Sabudak T, Seren G, Kaykioglu G, Dincer AR. Determination of trace elements in soil and sundflower (Helianthus annuus L.) plant parts. Fresen Environ Bull 2007; 10: 1274–1278.
- Singh A, Prasad SM. Reduction of heavy metal load in food chain: Technology assessment. Rev Environ Sci Biotechnol 2011; 10:199–214. [CrossRef]
Current usage metrics show cumulative count of Article Views (full-text article views including HTML views, PDF and ePub downloads, according to the available data) and Abstracts Views on Vision4Press platform.
Data correspond to usage on the plateform after 2015. The current usage metrics is available 48-96 hours after online publication and is updated daily on week days.
Initial download of the metrics may take a while.