E3S Web of Conferences
Volume 1, 2013Proceedings of the 16th International Conference on Heavy Metals in the Environment
|Number of page(s)||4|
|Section||Heavy Metals in Waste and Wastewater|
|Published online||23 April 2013|
- Council Directive 84/156/EEC on limit values and quality objectives for mercury discharges by sectors other than the chlor-alkali electrolysis industry.
- Council Directive 98/83/EC on the quality of water intended for human consumption.
- El-Said AG, Badawy NA, Garamon SE. Adsorption of Cadmium (II) and Mercury (II) onto Natural Adsorbent Rice Husk Ash (RHA) from Aqueous Solutions: Study in Single and Binary System. Journal of American Science 2010; 6:400–409.
- Feng Q, Lin Q, Gong F, Sugita S, Shoya M. Adsorption of lead and mercury by rice husk ash. Journal of Colloid and Interface Science 2004; 278:1–8. [CrossRef] [PubMed]
- Khalid N, Ahmad S, Kiani SN, Ahmed J. Removal of Mercury from Aqueous Solutions by Adsorption to Rice Husks. Separation Science and Technology 1999; 34: 3139–3153. [CrossRef]
- Srivastava S, Goyal P. Novel Biomaterials: Decontamination of Toxic Metals from Wastewater. Environmental Science and Engineering, Springer 2010. [CrossRef]
- Tiwari DP, Singh DK, Saksena DN. Hg(II) adsorption from aqueous solutions using rice-husk ash. Journal of Environmental Engineering 1995; 121:479–481. [CrossRef]
Initial download of the metrics may take a while.