E3S Web of Conferences
Volume 1, 2013Proceedings of the 16th International Conference on Heavy Metals in the Environment
|Number of page(s)||4|
|Section||Heavy Metals in Waste and Wastewater|
|Published online||23 April 2013|
- Council Directive 84/156/EEC on limit values and quality objectives for mercury discharges by sectors other than the chlor-alkali electrolysis industry.
- Council Directive 98/83/EC on the quality of water intended for human consumption.
- El-Said AG, Badawy NA, Garamon SE. Adsorption of Cadmium (II) and Mercury (II) onto Natural Adsorbent Rice Husk Ash (RHA) from Aqueous Solutions: Study in Single and Binary System. Journal of American Science 2010; 6:400–409.
- Feng Q, Lin Q, Gong F, Sugita S, Shoya M. Adsorption of lead and mercury by rice husk ash. Journal of Colloid and Interface Science 2004; 278:1–8. [CrossRef] [PubMed]
- Khalid N, Ahmad S, Kiani SN, Ahmed J. Removal of Mercury from Aqueous Solutions by Adsorption to Rice Husks. Separation Science and Technology 1999; 34: 3139–3153. [CrossRef]
- Srivastava S, Goyal P. Novel Biomaterials: Decontamination of Toxic Metals from Wastewater. Environmental Science and Engineering, Springer 2010. [CrossRef]
- Tiwari DP, Singh DK, Saksena DN. Hg(II) adsorption from aqueous solutions using rice-husk ash. Journal of Environmental Engineering 1995; 121:479–481. [CrossRef]
Current usage metrics show cumulative count of Article Views (full-text article views including HTML views, PDF and ePub downloads, according to the available data) and Abstracts Views on Vision4Press platform.
Data correspond to usage on the plateform after 2015. The current usage metrics is available 48-96 hours after online publication and is updated daily on week days.
Initial download of the metrics may take a while.